Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Woe Is Patrick

Capture - Lost Control [Single] (2017)

20 posts in this topic

Wish they continued the "The Lake" direction. Cleans are fine, uncleans are kinda weak

28 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

Wish they continued the "The Lake" direction.

Me too.

This and The Lake are easily the best thing they've ever done, but neither is overly unique, just a solid example of solid to good metalcore. That is huge, however, considering their first three releases were all below average at best. They're like 2013 era Like Moths to Flames now, with worse uncleans.

LKA likes this

Just now, vbooy57 said:

This and The Lake are easily the best thing they've ever done, but neither is overly unique, just a solid example of solid to good metalcore. That is huge, however, considering their first three releases were all below average at best. They're like 2014 era Like Moths to Flames now, with worse uncleans.

Like Moths To Flames run circles around these guys. Dig the song though, and The Lake.

InsidAero likes this

After reading the comments I checked out The Lake and liked it, this is pretty decent too. Never been a fan of their albums, always thought they were overrated so I'm fine with this new direction

vbooy57 and BRDSX like this

2 hours ago, LKA said:

After reading the comments I checked out The Lake and liked it, this is pretty decent too. Never been a fan of their albums, always thought they were overrated so I'm fine with this new direction

If they can take this current style and keep it adequately varied I think we could see a 7.5-8/10 album, which would blow away any prior expectations I had for them.

LKA likes this

7 minutes ago, MrCoke000 said:

I'm just glad Jeffrey is still not done with all of this.

Same. I'm personally a/was a huge fan of CTC. So I was pretty damn sad when I thought he was done with music. Glad to see him still in the game.

MrCoke000 likes this

So is this also a song off the 3rd CTC album The Lake was suppose to be off? And he's releasing it under Capture? Or new name and all new songs?

On 3/18/2017 at 2:29 AM, thehorizonghost said:

Really like this-thanks!

you will never find a bigger spn fan than me. gimme that signature of yours!

oh and i dig this song. never liked them before but this is good

thehorizonghost likes this

I enjoyed this. Seems like these guys have a hard time keeping their shit together though. Here's to hoping for a cohesive album.