05. Hey I'm Sorry
06. Last Train Home
07. Wildfire
08. 6/8
09. Long Lost Feeling
10. Bottom of the Ocean
11. Can't Get You More Pregnant
12. Bored to Death (Acoustic)

Its 11 tracks....if you think of it & plus that's what Mark said also.....can't fuckin wait.....this stuff is what the first album was gonna sound like.....now we get to hear it :pray:...:wub: ill be in the parking lot waiting.

It's alright... musically it's decent but I think them trying so hard since Tom left to recapture their youth in these songs just comes across as forced and not genuine to me. Don't really need 40-year-old multi-millionaires singing "We are forgotten young suburbia"... the untitled album ruled because it felt like progression, and this doesn't feel like that at all.

I also hope they ditch Feldmann on the next album... the overdone vocalizings, "teen battle cry" lyrics, and overall disjointed or generic vibe is a hallmark of a lot of his recent work regardless of the artist, and it shows no signs of stopping with Blink unless they go with some else to be honest.

This is a great track. Despite the album being a little over produced I loved California. If the deluxe album follows along the same lines of this track it could be even better though.