Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crash Bandicoot

Stolas - Stolas (2017)

34 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked

Release - March 17th, 2017

Genre - Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320kbps

Purchased by @NightAngel

Tracklist

1. Anhedonia

2. Bellwether

3. Maximizer

4. Damage Division

5. Anecdoche

6. Cold & Unmanageable

7. Catalyst

8. Euphoria

9. Pacesetter

10. Metempsychosis

Downloads

Zippyshare

Omerta

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Bandcamp

This is no doubt their most progressive and least accessible album but that's what makes it so good in my opinion. I like it the most out of their 3 albums, followed by Allomaternal. The Mars Volta vibes on this album are fantastic, it'll take a while to get used to the re-recorded version of Catalyst though

beachdude42 likes this

2 hours ago, LKA said:

This is no doubt their most progressive and least accessible album but that's what makes it so good in my opinion. I like it the most out of their 3 albums, followed by Allomaternal. The Mars Volta vibes on this album are fantastic, it'll take a while to get used to the re-recorded version of Catalyst though

Totally agreed with you, it's a fantastic album... definitely my favorite of theirs so far. The Mars Volta/Closure in Moscow vibes are STRONG and I love that about it.

LKA likes this

I really like the new singer, also really think it sounds awesome without screams. I loved the screams too of course, but a change is nice sometimes and they nailed this. Still favor Living Creatures by these guys though.

beachdude42 and LKA like this

2 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

I really like the new singer, also really think it sounds awesome without screams. I loved the screams too of course, but a change is nice sometimes and they nailed this. Still favor Living Creatures by these guys though.

He's not really new, he went from drummer/co-vocalist to just the main vocalist.

Really enjoyed this album a lot more than I expected to, took me a few listens to really get into it, but its a really solid album! Catalyst is my favorite track atm.

LKA and beachdude42 like this

Just now, ShadowChao94 said:

He's not really new, he went from drummer/co-vocalist to just the main vocalist.

Really enjoyed this album a lot more than I expected to, took me a few listens to really get into it, but its a really solid album! Catalyst is my favorite track atm.

yea i know, just meaning new to the position he's in.

1 minute ago, ShadowChao94 said:

Yeah, he still tracked drums on the album too. Crazy that there's only three of them playing on the album, it's so dense.

LKA likes this

On 16.3.2017 at 7:15 AM, peperonikiller said:

Is this the singer from Closure in Moscow?

nope

Weren't these guys on Blue Swans Records, picked up by Will Swan? I believe I used to listen to these guys and Hail the Sun. This is an amazing album though, it's definitely going to be on repeat for a couple weeks.

LKA likes this

11 minutes ago, JordonRothrock said:

Weren't these guys on Blue Swans Records, picked up by Will Swan? I believe I used to listen to these guys and Hail the Sun. This is an amazing album though, it's definitely going to be on repeat for a couple weeks.

They were, now they are on Equal Vision like all the "swancore" bands that get too big for Blue Swan

JordonRothrock likes this