Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crash Bandicoot

Stolas - Stolas (2017)

34 posts in this topic

 

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked

Release - March 17th, 2017

Genre - Post-Hardcore

Quality - MP3, 320kbps

Purchased by @NightAngel

 

Tracklist

1. Anhedonia

2. Bellwether

3. Maximizer

4. Damage Division

5. Anecdoche

6. Cold & Unmanageable

7. Catalyst

8. Euphoria

9. Pacesetter

10. Metempsychosis

 

Downloads

Zippyshare

Omerta

 

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Bandcamp

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is no doubt their most progressive and least accessible album but that's what makes it so good in my opinion. I like it the most out of their 3 albums, followed by Allomaternal. The Mars Volta vibes on this album are fantastic, it'll take a while to get used to the re-recorded version of Catalyst though

beachdude42 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LKA said:

This is no doubt their most progressive and least accessible album but that's what makes it so good in my opinion. I like it the most out of their 3 albums, followed by Allomaternal. The Mars Volta vibes on this album are fantastic, it'll take a while to get used to the re-recorded version of Catalyst though

Totally agreed with you, it's a fantastic album... definitely my favorite of theirs so far. The Mars Volta/Closure in Moscow vibes are STRONG and I love that about it.

LKA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the new singer, also really think it sounds awesome without screams. I loved the screams too of course, but a change is nice sometimes and they nailed this. Still favor Living Creatures by these guys though.

beachdude42 and LKA like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

I really like the new singer, also really think it sounds awesome without screams. I loved the screams too of course, but a change is nice sometimes and they nailed this. Still favor Living Creatures by these guys though.

He's not really new, he went from drummer/co-vocalist to just the main vocalist.

 

Really enjoyed this album a lot more than I expected to, took me a few listens to really get into it, but its a really solid album! Catalyst is my favorite track atm.

LKA and beachdude42 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShadowChao94 said:

He's not really new, he went from drummer/co-vocalist to just the main vocalist.

 

Really enjoyed this album a lot more than I expected to, took me a few listens to really get into it, but its a really solid album! Catalyst is my favorite track atm.

yea i know, just meaning new to the position he's in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShadowChao94 said:

He's not really new, he went from drummer/co-vocalist to just the main vocalist.

 

Really enjoyed this album a lot more than I expected to, took me a few listens to really get into it, but its a really solid album! Catalyst is my favorite track atm.

Yeah, he still tracked drums on the album too. Crazy that there's only three of them playing on the album, it's so dense.

LKA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.3.2017 at 7:15 AM, peperonikiller said:

Is this the singer from Closure in Moscow?

nope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weren't these guys on Blue Swans Records, picked up by Will Swan? I believe I used to listen to these guys and Hail the Sun. This is an amazing album though, it's definitely going to be on repeat for a couple weeks.

LKA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JordonRothrock said:

Weren't these guys on Blue Swans Records, picked up by Will Swan? I believe I used to listen to these guys and Hail the Sun. This is an amazing album though, it's definitely going to be on repeat for a couple weeks.

They were, now they are on Equal Vision like all the "swancore" bands that get too big for Blue Swan

JordonRothrock likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0