Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crash Bandicoot

Fit For An Autopsy - The Great Collapse (2017)

50 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Adexus said:

giphy.gif

Do you not understand my point or do you just not agree? It wasnt necessarily meant in a bad way, its obviously a good business choice to appeal to a wider audience

4 hours ago, BrickFace said:

Do you not understand my point or do you just not agree? It wasnt necessarily meant in a bad way, its obviously a good business choice to appeal to a wider audience

I don't agree, I'm not sure how you could think this is more accessible or simplified in comparison to AHAH?

A Bale of Turtles likes this

1 hour ago, Adexus said:

I don't agree, I'm not sure how you could think this is more accessible or simplified in comparison to AHAH?

Im not sure if we're talking about the same albums then 

After another fresh playthrough of The Great Prolapse I gotta say again it's more of what they started on Mirrored HAHA but it's still awesome and I bet it'll grow on me even more in upcoming months.

I kinda agree with the accusations that this is more chuggy and less complex. It's definitely not as technical as AHAH but instead it is way more atmospheric and driven by bone-crushing riffs than that album. Some tracks find a good middle ground, like When The Bulb Burns Out. Overall I think this is at around the same level of goodness as AHAH, which is awesome. They just focus on different elements

goes stupid br00tal too much, but it gets hype a few times. Black Mammoth, Empty Still, When the Bulbs Burn Out and Terraform are pretty solid

If I wanted to listen to Thy Art Is Murder, I would have played TAIM instead of this. But in all seriousness, very VERY short album. Too chuggy for me. Hydra, Iron Moon and Empty Still are awesome songs for sure. Not a bad record at all.

has whoevers been posting these changed their ripping software?  the last few albums from KL have been doing this weird skip like ten seconds before the songs are finished in itunes...

On 3/15/2017 at 9:38 PM, Crust said:

If I wanted to listen to Thy Art Is Murder, I would have played TAIM instead of this. But in all seriousness, very VERY short album. Too chuggy for me. Hydra, Iron Moon and Empty Still are awesome songs for sure. Not a bad record at all.

This sounds nothing like TAIM, very confusing post. Seems like you are reaching for a reason to NOT like it.

Yes I know you couched it by saying " in all seriousness "

2 hours ago, Spencerguy27 said:

If you like thy art , you'll like this . It's the same thing 

...? Both are great but they're nowhere near the same thing