Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crash Bandicoot

Fit For An Autopsy - The Great Collapse (2017)

50 posts in this topic

IMG_2158.jpg?noredir=1

Leaked

Release - 3/17/2017

Genre - Deathcore

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps

*Purchased & ripped by @Dorozco*

Tracklist:

1. Hydra

2. Heads Will Hang

3. Black Mammoth

4. Terraform

5. Iron Moon

6. When The Bulbs Burn Out

7. Too Late

8. Empty Still

9. Spiral

Downloads

Zippyshare

Omerta

Support! 

Facebook / iTunes 

dvsr, BrickFace, foxhound and 3 others like this

1 minute ago, turtaffe said:

is the worth a listen for a fan of Chelsea grin ? never listened to these guys

Not a fan of Chelsea Grin myself but if you like any kind of heavy music then definitely give them a shot.

1 minute ago, turtaffe said:

It's worth a listen for anyone, just doesn't sound anything like Chelsea Grin. Maybe a tiny little bit like CG's Jason Richardson era but even that's a stretch

3 minutes ago, turtaffe said:

I mean you already have low standards if you like recent Chelsea Grin so yeah, I can tell this is better without even listening to it.

How is this the same band that made masterpieces like AHAH and Hellbound? This isnt even as good as their debut. 

Not saying its a bad album though, they are still better than a lot of modern deathcore bands. The outro songs outro is fucking amazing

19 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

How is this the same band that made masterpieces like AHAH and Hellbound? This isnt even as good as their debut. 

Not saying its a bad album though, they are still better than a lot of modern deathcore bands. The outro songs outro is fucking amazing

Bro idk, this album is pretty fuckin' good.  Although unfortunately a bit shorter than I hoped, 9 songs is a bit disappointing.

22 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

I think it's a much stronger album than both, I love AHAH though and Hellbound is a good album but this just hits on an entirely other level for me.

2 minutes ago, emandemon said:

Bro idk, this album is pretty fuckin' good.  Although unfortunately a bit shorter than I hoped, 9 songs is a bit disappointing.

I do kind of wish they rounded it up to 10.

Venomborn likes this

3 minutes ago, Adexus said:

I think it's a much stronger album than both, I love AHAH though and Hellbound is a good album but this just hits on an entirely other level for me.

I do kind of wish they rounded it up to 10.

*At least* 10 songs, if not more.  Most albums nowadays (even deathcore) have like 12 songs.  Oh well, maybe they'll come out with some singles ;)

I also have to agree that this album has much more of a purpose.

Adexus and Venomborn like this

Just now, emandemon said:

*At least* 10 songs, if not more.  Most albums nowadays (even deathcore) have like 12 songs.  Oh well, maybe they'll come out with some singles ;)

I quite like albums having 10 songs and I don't know why haha

People saying this is better than AHAH made me think, maybe its kind of like with pop music? Simple music is always more accessable

I more enjoy the ashes to ashes album from Chelsea grin than their new one, I just enjoy their sound and they're really fun live, they're the first deathcore band I got into. I'll probably check this out though.

Very cool album. The non-singles were overall not as good as Heads Will Hang and Black Mammoth with some exceptions but I'd say this is on par with AHAH

BrickFace likes this

It's definitely cool and more going in the gojira-esque direction with some other cool ideas, but from my first two playthroughs I still haven't heard a song as badass as my faves from last album Swing The Axe or Storm Drains, it's a different kind of beast entirely though, so we'll see how it feels after a few weeks or months.

BrickFace likes this

15 minutes ago, stayxnegative said:

I can't wait for my cd to come in the mail so I can rip it to mp3. Because this current rip posted on here is a transcode D:

spek.jpg

that is not a transcode, there are just not many high frequencies here and LAME reduces frequencies above 16 kHz even further

peripheryb likes this