Sign in to follow this  
dewey duck

Falling in Reverse - Broken (Single) [2017]

29 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

it's good. closest thing to their older material so far. chorus is kinda cheesy but I still like it 

Not sure about the rest of the singles but this is a banger right here

Ronnie continues destroying Mabbit, good. Great single.

• Love 1

This band still sucks. That'll never change

15 minutes ago, FallenZA said:

This band still sucks. That'll never change

*Donald Trump voice* "Wrong"

this is amazing

I can't praise this man enough. Ronnie knows how to write music. Ever since Escape The Fate era.

I'm so glad I preorder this. Every song released has been different but great nonetheless. Some of Ronnie's best material, and by far FIR's best stuff.

• Love 2

Guest Rawrajishxc
3 hours ago, Dwesk said:

Ronnie continues destroying Mabbit, good. Great single.

Strongly disagree but to each their own.

5 minutes ago, Rawrajishxc said:

Strongly disagree but to each their own.

Hopefully at least only to one and not both statements, but as you said, to each their own. Last two ETF albums are the epitome of mediocrity that blends in with the rest of this already oversaturated genre for me personally, meanwhile what Ronnie's doing with FIR is actually pretty creative and different for the most part, Fashionably late had some fuck ups but 1st and last albums (and the new singles) are quite awesome. Not a fan of Dead Rabbits either it's just decent metalcore in my eyes, nothing stands out, nothing impressive, it's just there.

1 minute ago, Dwesk said:

Hopefully at least only to one and not both statements, but as you said, to each their own. Last two ETF albums are the epitome of mediocrity that blends in with the rest of this already oversaturated genre for me personally, meanwhile what Ronnie's doing with FIR is actually pretty creative and different for the most part, Fashionably late had some fuck ups but 1st and last albums (and the new singles) are quite awesome. Not a fan of Dead Rabbits either it's just decent metalcore in my eyes, nothing stands out, nothing impressive, it's just there.

Also every band Mabbit was in is now better and has better singers.

• Love 1

Guest Rawrajishxc
5 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

I've never really liked him or FIR but I do agree it's more creative and actually breaking the mold. Dead Rabbit's newer stuff isn't bad but tbh I don't even listen to them. Not hating on you or anyone else liking him or the band though. I used to love Craig in BTF and TWA, ETF eh not so much.

Just now, Rawrajishxc said:

I've never really liked him or FIR but I do agree it's more creative and actually breaking the mold. Dead Rabbit's newer stuff isn't bad but tbh I don't even listen to them. Not hating on you or anyone else liking him or the band though. I used to love Craig in BTF and TWA, ETF eh not so much.

So which part were you were strongly disagreeing with then? :D By "destroying" I meant that I think Ronnie's music is much more interesting than Craig's throughout both his bands, and yeah single's greatness is debatable.

Guest Rawrajishxc
1 minute ago, Dwesk said:

So which part were you were strongly disagreeing with then? :D By "destroying" I meant that I think Ronnie's music is much more interesting than Craig's throughout both his bands, and yeah single's greatness is debatable.

I'm just the opposite in a way, I like Craig and his sound more but I wouldn't argue against Ronnie's stuff being more creative. 

This is really amazing. So nostalgic...

Guest subjectxzero

Not too bad I suppose

11 minutes ago, Gabox said:

stuck in 2008 mabbitt vs radke fight ???

wtfk grow up :/ there are much better singer's out there 

Not a fight just a conversation, don't see anyone fighting but you get em' you tell em'!!! :angry:

I like all the songs untill now, but I'm curious, does anyone know If the album will have any heavy songs ?

Their last album was great, coming home and loser were pretty okay and so is this. guess this album will be pretty okay

I haven't been a fan of their previous stuff whatsoever, but I've been enjoying the singles they've been putting out.

Guest Cordellg

The link to this song is down

The links are down please get the file back, I haven't listened to the song yet!!!