Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crash Bandicoot

The Bunny The Bear - The Way We Rust (2017)

21 posts in this topic

600x600bb.jpg

Leaked

Release - March 17th, 2017

Genre - Post-Hardcore, Electronic

Quality - MP3, 320kbps

Tracklist

1. Rabbit Hole

2. I Am Free

3. Andrea

4. Ignoring Responsibilities (Interlude)

5. Love Lies

6. Wait and See

7. Second Hand Smoke

8. Caress

9. Bloody Mary (Interlude)

10. Bloody Lip

11. Heart With a Hole

12. Last Call (Interlude)

13. Revisiting Romance

Downloads

Zippyshare

Omerta

Support

Facebook / iTunes

This is literally the only thing I have liked from this band, actually sounds like a real album. I am baffled to be honest.

If Interrupting Cow can do it so can this band. 

justjoel likes this

14 hours ago, BRDSX said:

This is literally the only thing I have liked from this band, actually sounds like a real album. I am baffled to be honest.

If Interrupting Cow can do it so can this band. 

I agree with this. It's actually a really interesting album. Shades of lots of other bands that I like. It's good. 

Overall, this is an extremely solid effort. Feels like they really embraced the heavy aspect of their sound and diminished the frantic changes of pace that I've been used to from previous records.

I am disappointed by the lack of a true ballad. I've always thought TBTB was at their best with piano/synth laden softer songs (Sadie, Your Reasons for example) and I was really hoping to hear one from the "new" vocalist. 

I Am Free is definitely my favorite. The dynamic between those two in that song is perfect, and the record as a whole does a brilliant job of bringing powerful drums that won't drown the rest of the music.

This might be their best record to date. There are elements from previous albums that are missing but in their place is a strong, heavier attack that I think should be kept going forward. Maybe they exhausted the previous sound and wanted to move away from it, or maybe they just felt like changing. Either way, I'm glad one of my favorite bands could make a change in their sound and still bring it with such quality. 

On 3/4/2017 at 11:42 AM, ShesMyRushmore said:

So there's no longer a female bear ? 

That's disappointing, I really enjoyed her vocals and the dynamics between the 2 on the last record 

While her vocals were amazing, Tybor decided it was a phase that he didn't want to go back to, so Joseph Garcia was placed as the Bear for this album. Still pretty legit though.

5 minutes ago, InfamousRival said:

While her vocals were amazing, Tybor decided it was a phase that he didn't want to go back to, so Joseph Garcia was placed as the Bear for this album. Still pretty legit though.

That wasn't the main reason she left IIRC, but I do agree this was a much better move to progress in this direction. This is probably one of their better albums.

InfamousRival likes this

3 minutes ago, ShadowChao94 said:

That wasn't the main reason she left IIRC, but I do agree this was a much better move to progress in this direction. This is probably one of their better albums.

Wasn't it mainly because she was pregnant? I can't remember right off the top of my head. And yea the direction the band is going is what I have been looking forward to.

5 minutes ago, InfamousRival said:

Wasn't it mainly because she was pregnant? I can't remember right off the top of my head. And yea the direction the band is going is what I have been looking forward to.

Yeah she had a kid and decided to leave, so Matt brought Joseph back in the band. Joseph did some demos for Food Chain before Chris rejoined and did the album instead.

InfamousRival likes this

Funny enough no other site that I use has a link available.  Reupload would be much appreciated, but if not thats cool, I can just wait for a week. 

I hope this gets reuploaded so i can give it a listen. The comments on this thread have me interested.

On 3/8/2017 at 5:42 PM, ShadowChao94 said:

Yeah she had a kid and decided to leave, so Matt brought Joseph back in the band. Joseph did some demos for Food Chain before Chris rejoined and did the album instead.

Ahh okay, gotcha. i really enjoyed Food Chain. I learned quite a few songs on drums and guitar off that album.