Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Crash Bandicoot

Demon Hunter - Jesus Wept [New Song] (2017)

11 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Dwesk said:

If anything this is the best single yet, but that's not saying much.

Demon Hunter has lost their touch... A few offramps ago

I think demon hunter shows off 1-2 experimental songs, and 1 really D/H song before an album is released, and this is the D/H song, not afraid to speak of the imperfection of humanity, go heavy without the melody. I was pleased to hear this, and share it.

Crash Bandicoot and BRDSX like this

This is is a really heavy song.

Btw, which is the official artwork after all?

C6CdeTHWQAArBmz.jpg or C6_Cde_TIWYAAI_Og.jpg

I'm much more into the first one, but apparentely it's gonna be the second one

1 hour ago, Tuti Bins said:

This is is a really heavy song.

Btw, which is the official artwork after all?

C6CdeTHWQAArBmz.jpg or C6_Cde_TIWYAAI_Og.jpg

I'm much more into the first one, but apparentely it's gonna be the second one

The answer is, both. The first one, the one you know well, is the pledge music cover, the second one is the official release cover. There are 4 covers for the album in total, the pledge music vinyl and cd and the official release versions of those two. So, if you buy it in a store, the second one will be the one you see, but the first one will be on the case of the CD if you preordered via pledge music

Tuti Bins likes this

18 hours ago, Vulom said:

The answer is, both. The first one, the one you know well, is the pledge music cover, the second one is the official release cover. There are 4 covers for the album in total, the pledge music vinyl and cd and the official release versions of those two. So, if you buy it in a store, the second one will be the one you see, but the first one will be on the case of the CD if you preordered via pledge music

Yeah I've seen pictures of them signing the CDs and it's the first one, but then I saw it on itunes (and other places) and it was the second one. I also saw the vinyl one as well.

I still think the fist one is the coolest one.

22 hours ago, Tuti Bins said:

Yeah I've seen pictures of them signing the CDs and it's the first one, but then I saw it on itunes (and other places) and it was the second one. I also saw the vinyl one as well.

I still think the fist one is the coolest one.

I for sure prefer the artwork for pledgemusic, lucky me I preordered the deluxe edition anyways, so it's not a real concern of mine. I like the one for the PM CD, and the one for the PM vinyl about the same, one is similar to a crushed leaf, decayed and completely wasting away, and the other, the vinyl, shows kind of the opposite, the crack in the crown of darkness humans wear, without harming the person itself, because the thing is, for as heavy as demon hunter is, as aggressive, the band also knows that they are just as imperfect as anyone else in this world, and could easily be on the flip side of the bullet, and that it's about fighting against the darkness, not fighting against the people it attempts to consume. The uh, the new artwork on solidstate itunes etc? Doesn't make as much of a statement... a little simplistic.

Tuti Bins likes this