Downloads

Zippyshare

Omerta

Support

Facebook / iTunes

• Love 4

This is dope

• Love 1

NOW WE TALKIN' BOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS. Wille The Beast in the house.

• Love 2

nice cleans, dont break up the flow at all! Great music as usual from an epically underrated band that runs circles around most.

• Love 2

this is such a banger, i can't wait for a full length

This is soooo good! Actually, it's great!!

I don't really care for Currents, but I care for this song. 

Man this is such a huge step down from their last album. The vocals are fine, but that hectic energy and absolutely killer guitar-work that made Life//Lost so damn amazing is nowhere to be found here. This is so chuggy most of the time. They're so much better than that. If this is an indication of what the whole album will sound like, it's gonna be super generic and super underwhelming. Everything Life//Lost wasn't.

1 hour ago, Thatoneguy335 said:

Man this is such a huge step down from their last album. The vocals are fine, but that hectic energy and absolutely killer guitar-work that made Life//Lost so damn amazing is nowhere to be found here. This is so chuggy most of the time. They're so much better than that. If this is an indication of what the whole album will sound like, it's gonna be super generic and super underwhelming. Everything Life//Lost wasn't.

I agree that it is a lot chuggy like Withered was and I loved Life//Lost for it's hectic energy and "full" sound throughout the songs but I still feel like these two new songs are nowhere near "generic" or much worse, they are slightly watered down in terms of instrumental richness, yes, but it's still some of the most exciting metalcore and i'm hyped for the album. I mean bruh, L//L was probably my AOTY that year.

ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE IM IN THE VIDEO FOR THIS GUYS FRONT ROW KID IN A SILENT PLANET SHIRT AND AMITY HAT 

• Love 1

After Withered I knew their new material would be great. This song didn't disappoint at all holy shit.

1 hour ago, Dwesk said:

I agree that it is a lot chuggy like Withered was and I loved Life//Lost for it's hectic energy and "full" sound throughout the songs but I still feel like these two new songs are nowhere near "generic" or much worse, they are slightly watered down in terms of instrumental richness, yes, but it's still some of the most exciting metalcore and i'm hyped for the album. I mean bruh, L//L was probably my AOTY that year.

I remember you going crazy over it. Never understood it tbh.

11 minutes ago, BrickFace said:

I remember you going crazy over it. Never understood it tbh.

It's crazy good.

This band fucking rips. Have never released a bad song.

Welcome them to the sharptone family! 

So their drummer Jeff is funny. He told me that our mutual friends' band was "generic metalcore"...get signed by a label and look how close you came to that statement hahaha. I still dig the track. Big things coming for the homies.

26 minutes ago, Batman326 said:

Welcome them to the sharptone family! 

WH-WHAT!!!!!! Holy fuck if this true that would be excellent. They are a hard working band and they deserve it.

1 hour ago, Crust said:

WH-WHAT!!!!!! Holy fuck if this true that would be excellent. They are a hard working band and they deserve it.

Check the sharptone facebook page dude! Its legit!

One of my favorite underrated bands. I have been waiting.... waiting for years for new music. I even posted on their facebook a few months ago asking whos dick I would have to suck for some new tunes. Luckily, it looks like I won't have to be doing any sucking. Now, it is time to listen to what I can only assume will be my favorite new song. 

• Love 1

This is different from their last stuff, but I still dig it.

I think this is these guys best work to date, but that's just me (:

Something big out here, the dudes are bringing it again

This song kicks ass, i loved their laugh EP. Their songs make me wanna go nuts and start headbanging and jumping around haha