11. Reeks of Darkened Zoopsia

12. Mass Grave

Download

Zippyshare

Nippyshare

Support

Facebook / iTunes

damn good

Heaviest album you will hear this month but I guess no breakdowns, no KL community's attention

4 hours ago, Crust said:

Heaviest album you will hear this month but I guess no breakdowns, no KL community's attention

I'd still save that honor for Analepsy's new monster. But Benighted can literally never make a bad album.

great record

4 hours ago, voltron.1337 said:

I'd still save that honor for Analepsy's new monster. But Benighted can literally never make a bad album.

Analepsy's album is AMAZING. Maybe you will dig Carnal Decay's album. Brutal Death Metal with a lot of NYC sound influences all over it.

7 hours ago, Crust said:

Analepsy's album is AMAZING. Maybe you will dig Carnal Decay's album. Brutal Death Metal with a lot of NYC sound influences all over it.

Already got Carnal Decay's new stuff. IIRC the vocalist of Benighted makes a guest vocal spot on there. 2017 looks good for brutal death metal. Lots of old school bands dropping new shit in 2017, too. 2016 let the young blood show the scene where the future is headed, but this year the old dudes remind everyone why they are legends.

Suffocation, Deicide, Morbid Angel (hopefully with REAL music), Decrepit Birth, Evocation, Immolation, Beheaded, all got new shit coming. Now if Severed Savior and Deeds of Flesh could also add themselves to that list, this year would get even more bonerific.

8 hours ago, voltron.1337 said:

Already got Carnal Decay's new stuff. IIRC the vocalist of Benighted makes a guest vocal spot on there. 2017 looks good for brutal death metal. Lots of old school bands dropping new shit in 2017, too. 2016 let the young blood show the scene where the future is headed, but this year the old dudes remind everyone why they are legends.

Suffocation, Deicide, Morbid Angel (hopefully with REAL music), Decrepit Birth, Evocation, Immolation, Beheaded, all got new shit coming. Now if Severed Savior and Deeds of Flesh could also add themselves to that list, this year would get even more bonerific.

That new Immolation album is badass

12 hours ago, BRDSX said:

That new Immolation album is badass

Fuck yes it is. 2017 also brings us Morbid Angel, Suffocation and Revocation touring together. Think the last time Suffocation and Morbid Angel toured together was like in 1998 or some shit.