Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Voinolin

All Time Low - Dirty Laundry (Single) (2017)

17 posts in this topic

It started really well... then it got weird not coz it was way too pop but it didn't really give me an ATL feeling... waiting for more tho

Whenever there is something different the programed response is "ew this sucks". After listening to this song a couple of times.... i do like it. Yes its different, but isn't that what music is about? Bands growing and trying different stuff. A good example of this would be BMTH. I like this and I am stoked for them to be signed to Fueled by Ramen. I hope this time being on a label thats not hopeless works out for them. 

Lord Kingdom, zeta and prtyscenes like this

1 minute ago, nicksmizzle said:

i love all time low, i have the swir girls tattooed on my leg, it and their following records hold a place in my heart (including dirty work). my issue with this track is not because its different, its because it feels like alex gaskarth show and it doesn't sound like half of the band was even included. that being said it is probably a grower and i doubt the entire record will be like this.

I would agree that it dose seem like the Alex show but then you raise the question. Hasn't it always been the Alex show 

Six Souls x likes this

I remember when Something's Gotta Give came out as the first single of Future Hearts, everyone was like 'eh, they are not the same anymore'. All Time Low is my favourite band bc they never disappointed me, I just loved everything they did so I think they deserve the trust. Anyway, I love this song too.

rcskater1 likes this

So this is actually pretty good. The song is well written with some cool guitar licks. Don't Panic: It's Longer Now will probably always be their best release, but this gives me hope of an album at least as good as Future Hearts which was decent. 

ATL proves once again that will only follow in the footsteps of their Fall Out Boy counterparts. Very uninspired. Why do people think it sounds good to sound lazy on your OWN song.

This is not a bad song, the more I listen to it the more I like it. However, if the tone of the entire album is similar to the single then it's going to be a bit of a dissapointment. An ATL album, in my opinion, should have several fast tracks and more guitars and drums all over it.