Lord Kingdom

Strawberry Girls - Italian Ghosts (2017)

13 posts in this topic

rAJqP.jpg

Leaked
Release - February 17, 2017
Genre - Progressive Rock, Math Rock Instrumental
Quality - MP3 320 kbps CBR
 
Tracklist:  
1. Black Night, Golden Circus
2. Vanilla Rainforest
3. Thank God (feat. Nic Newsham and Kathleen Delano)
4. Welcome To The Woods
5. Little House in the Big Woods (feat. B. Rolla)
6. Step Into The Light (feat. Joey Lancaster, Kathleen Delano)
7. South American Sun
8. The Hate of Loving You (feat. Mark Banks)
9. Been There, Done That
10. Shadow of the Moon (feat. Sarah Glass, Jenna Fournier and Kathleen Delano)
 
Downloads
Zippyshare
Omerta
 
Support!
Facebook / iTunes / Bandcamp
 

 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other Releases by

Definitely gonna jam this once i'm home

Thank you very much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thnks :D the first album is amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a fan of Instrumental music but this is quite enjoyable. Very enjoyable to be honest. Amazing music.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feel like I've been saying this a lot lately, but I'd never heard of this band and think they're awesome!! Thanks @Lord Kingdom!!

I was trying to think of some good "For Fans of" and thought of Plini, Intervals, and Polyphia - high praise in my opinion, but not very accurate. Anyone have some better comparisons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@projectmayhem I'd say FFO Kurt Travis' solo work (the Girls were very involved with his most recent album, Everything Is Beautiful) and The Money Pit (Nic Newsham's new project after Gatsby's broke up, it's pretty funky). Kurt's name at least will get people's attention, even if The Money Pit doesn't.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone re-upload this so I can listen to it on my way to work till payday since i can't afford it yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darakudemon said:

Can someone re-upload this so I can listen to it on my way to work till payday since i can't afford it yet?

file a report, there is a how-to above the shoutbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2017 at 1:04 PM, projectmayhem said:

Feel like I've been saying this a lot lately, but I'd never heard of this band and think they're awesome!! Thanks @Lord Kingdom!!

I was trying to think of some good "For Fans of" and thought of Plini, Intervals, and Polyphia - high praise in my opinion, but not very accurate. Anyone have some better comparisons?

 

Well I know that some of the members used to be from Dance Gavin Dance but I haven't listened to Strawberry Girls at all so I can't say it's true if they sound similar.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2017 at 8:54 AM, xestrm said:

@projectmayhem I'd say FFO Kurt Travis' solo work (the Girls were very involved with his most recent album, Everything Is Beautiful) and The Money Pit (Nic Newsham's new project after Gatsby's broke up, it's pretty funky). Kurt's name at least will get people's attention, even if The Money Pit doesn't.

I'm not familiar with Kurt Travis or the Money Pit but I'll check em out! =]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is beautiful and soothing... the artwork is so good

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Copyright © 2013-2019 Kingdom Leaks.