Sign in to follow this  
Guest curtisngl

Deaf Havana- Sickago (All These Countless Nights, Deluxe Vinyl exclusive)

3 posts in this topic

Since no digital format of this song has emerged, and likely few have heard it, I wanted to share a video recording of it because I think it is one of their best songs yet. The video had some small errors (read the video description) but that is all I could do for now. If you like the song and also want to get a digital version of it as much as I do, please contact the record label SO Recordings like I did, and maybe they will do something about it, here's their website: SO Recordings

Here's the video! : https://youtu.be/R-hqOgU47Mw

(I reposted this from my blog post since the new topic is easier to find, I want this song to spread!)

Thanks so much for this. I asked the lead singer if they plan on releasing the song digitally, but he never replied. I'll ask the label.

On 2/16/2017 at 6:01 AM, barroda said:

Thanks so much for this. I asked the lead singer if they plan on releasing the song digitally, but he never replied. I'll ask the label.

That's a shame, the song is so good! I hope you have luck with the label, I never received a response... They'd probably need to be pestered by a lot of people to consider it.