Lord Kingdom

Upcoming Singles [Updated 11/22]

159 posts in this topic

Silent Screams - " Love//Less " Feb 23rd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where can I find it? I've been looking everywhere. Itd be fucking rad if someone could find the whole album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigEvil38 said:

Where can I find it? I've been looking everywhere. Itd be fucking rad if someone could find the whole album

That's not how it works. Just because there's a single coming out doesn't mean you might not be getting the album one day before the release at the very earliest. Just wait for the single to be uploaded and be content :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right I understand completely. I picked up The Stage and Chaos a day before they both came out from this site and I believe I got Eternally Yours 3 days be for it was out and I was asking because I see all the people talking about it and I need it badly lol MiW is my shit lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BigEvil38 said:

Right I understand completely. I picked up The Stage and Chaos a day before they both came out from this site and I believe I got Eternally Yours 3 days be for it was out and I was asking because I see all the people talking about it and I need it badly lol MiW is my shit lol

Yeah someone on youtube said "my two favorite bands She Must Burn and MiW are coming out at the same time" on a SMB video, but I don't know where they got that from lol, album's not out til like May or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dwesk said:

Yeah someone on youtube said "my two favorite bands She Must Burn and MiW are coming out at the same time" on a SMB video, but I don't know where they got that from lol, album's not out til like May or something.

The dudes said Graveyard Shift will be out May 5th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lord Kingdom said:

New Throw the Fight and Civil Youth singles added!

Nice new Throw The Fight, previous album is outstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BRDSX said:

Nice new Throw The Fight, previous album is outstanding.

Agreed, and just based off the song titles, it looks like 1 original and 1 cover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lord Kingdom said:

New Blink-182 single added!

Nobody wants to hear about gay sex in a parking lot

tut07.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2017 at 5:54 AM, HyperDose said:

Nobody wants to hear about gay sex in a parking lot

tut07.gif

a quick handy isn't gay, r-right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Or better yet, if The Acacia Strain singles get added to this, like the shit out of this comment so I get notifications 

Or just follow the topic :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheHunteraciaStrain said:

Nigga how I do that on mobile

Get on a desktop you bum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now