11. Bringing It Down 

12. Unbecoming 

13. Monster 

14. Telepathic 

15. Everglow

Support!

• Love 6

Other Releases by

Yes! Been waiting for this one for a while. Can't wait to listen to it. Thanks a lot!

Guest shellvox

Been waiting for this for a long time. Already have it preordered, but can we like get the full album with full track times? Who would cut tracks short? :(

Only halfway through but this is already blowing my mind and exceeding expectations, bands trying to go for a more alternative sound should take notes. This is how you do it.

Edit: Such a good album, better than their first, more experimentation, variety, the heavier parts are fucking legit as well. The closer is fucking awesome. Well done.

Also am I the only one hearing BMTH - Doomed on Die For You?

• Love 4

Only halfway through but this is already blowing my mind and exceeding expectations, bands trying to go for a more alternative sound should take notes. This is how you do it.

outstanding album

Been waiting for this for a long time. Already have it preordered, but can we like get the full album with full track times? Who would cut tracks short? :(

You're lucky you get to hear it early. You're welcome.
  • Love 4

Come on now man, it is the full album, a disclaimer is even put on the post. Not like it is going to be added specially for you.

• Love 1

This is better than their debut, next level stuff. Amazing album.

Edit: Their previous album is amazing, forgot that part, so yea.

From the preview I thought it was going to be a lot more poppier but I was shocked it still can sound heavy. This is going to be in my top 10 of the year I know it! 10/10

What a nice birthday present :)

I would like it more if they would put the interludes on seperate tracks instead of adding them at the ends of the real songs but that would probably make the track list too long

• Love 1

Guest shellvox

Didnt mean to sound that way, I just love when the tracks connect together. Die for You has got to be one of the great songs of all time. Serisouly has everything!

Didnt mean to sound that way, I just love when the tracks connect together. Die for You has got to be one of the great songs of all time. Serisouly has everything!

all good bud, i might got a bit excited, happens sometimes.

Guest shellvox

I had been refreshing the site for 5 days every half hour to check for this record. Im a huge Linkin Park fan, and this really seems like where LP would have went if they had kept doing this style of rock. But seriously, what band on earth has this kind of high end production value on both their first albums. This band is something special.

It's fantastic. I though it would be tough for any album to be better than new Code Orange thins month (despite also loving Starset's debut) but it'll be very hard to decide my AOTM now. This is probably better than their debut

Guest Vulom

Ah, there is something about music that speaks in vague but pointed words and does it well that appeals to me. Like a christian band, Starset's got a message, but it isn't about religion, it's about the future, and I appreciate the uniqueness in all manners, from the literal music, to the lyrics, to the motive, and most of their fans appreciate it as well.

was really looking frward to hear the album, these guys put out yet another masterpiece. So much ambient in there

Outstanding album! I was sure they couldn't top "Transmissions" because it was incredible. I was so wrong!

We do not deserve this band.

<3   :jams:

• Love 1

Outstanding album! I was sure they couldn't top "Transmissions" because it was incredible. I was so wrong!

We do not deserve this band.

<3   :jams:

I think we do deserve them, with so much shitty music out there some good one is well deserved lmao

I think we do deserve them, with so much shitty music out there some good one is well deserved lmao

Yeah, they give faith for me still enjoying this genre that I used to love back in middle school and early high school but now most of it bores me, not these dudes tho, they make it sound fresh.

Yeah, they give faith for me still enjoying this genre that I used to love back in middle school and early high school but now most of it bores me, not these dudes tho, they make it sound fresh.

Yeah they reimagined a genre that has become overcrowded and way too much commercial in the last few years. This really is a breath of fresh air