Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Lord Kingdom

Code Orange - Forever (2017)

22 posts in this topic

gallery_2724_3_31642.jpg

Leaked

Release Date - January 13, 2017

Genre - Hardcore, Metalcore

Quality - MP3, 320 Kbps

Tracklist:

1. Forever

2. Kill the Creator

3. Real

4. Bleeding In the Blur

5. The Mud

6. The New Reality

7. Spy

8. Ugly

9. No One Is Untouchable

10. Hurt Goes On

11. Dream2

Support!

Lol. Hard work to reup from GM

More than could be said for you, loser.

I don't go on REDACTED and I sure as fuck don't use uploaded so I appreciate these guys for using zippy and giving me one site that has 99 percent of what I'm looking for. Good work guys!

More than could be said for you, loser.

I don't go on REDACTED and I sure as fuck don't use uploaded so I appreciate these guys for using zippy and giving me one site that has 99 percent of what I'm looking for. Good work guys!

Uploaded is fucking cancer, 100mb file downloads IN 40 FUCKING MINUTES with 100mbps internet, fuck those guys.

Finally! We have the two tracks that were missing them! Thanks KL!

9/11 of the songs on the album are fantastic, I will post my verdict on the final two songs in a few minutes and say if they were worth the wait, just listening to them now...

HURT GOES ON = Extremely, incomprehensibly dark. I love it. This isn't a heavy song but it's very dark and angry about getting revenge on somebody. It has two halves to it really: an atmospheric start then a deftones-y  close.

dream2 = very indie sounding. Another really good song.

Overall this album has a different close to I Am King, and I'm kinda disappointed. Don't get me wrong, its a great close, but it doesn't hold a torch to Bind You / Mercy as closing tracks at all.

The end of I AM KING was just crushing.

Overall album score: 8.5/10.

It's a great album but i think I prefer I AM KING slightly more, maybe this one will grow on me a little more.

Let's see what those final 2 tracks sound like. The first 9 were fantastic, I might like this even more than I Am King

Pretty good album overall but the industrial interruptions are infuriating. Any time it feels like a song is going somewhere it stops dead in favour of pointless noise, it's really taking me out of it. Still doesn't touch Love is Love//Return to Dust. 

What an interesting album we got here. Songs like "Bleeding In The Blur" are the perfect example of music experimentation. Code Orange did an amazing job trying to sound like they never did. Heavy as fuck as well.

drownwithmatt likes this

What an interesting album we got here. Songs like "Bleeding In The Blur" are the perfect example of music experimentation. Code Orange did an amazing job trying to sound like they never did. Heavy as fuck as well.

so do they sound like they never did? or did they try to and not?

so do they sound like they never did? or did they try to and not?

Thank you for making me read my post again and feel like a dumb haha. I meant they sound like they never did, which is good because a band that always sounds the same is boring as fuck.

BRDSX likes this

Lol. Hard work to reup from GM

Not called for man... be it from gm or anywhere else.. they are doing their their thing better than any other site... thanks for the upload guys