Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

Crash Bandicoot

Suicide Silence - Doris [Single] (2017)

62 posts in this topic

OH MY FUCKING GOD, i've been for this since they played it live on Knotfest

Eddie's clean vocals sound like Chino Moreno's.

I dig this.

Awful album cover though.

Lol same though, Eddie even looks like Chino :D

alaska1213 likes this

This shit's so Raw that i've heard Gordon Ramsay in the back screaming, it actually sound like their very first Demo from 2003 with Tanner Womack on vocals

foxhound likes this

Eddie's clean vocals sound like Chino Moreno's.

I dig this.

Awful album cover though.

You're, officialy, deaf.

moshlyfe likes this

what's this shit boys. Cannot really get into this, they lost their identity. Now they're just a brutal mashup of korn and knot and shit. 

and dat cover tho, what the actual fuck lmao

The high clean vox are really strange but this is cool. It has the vibes of the Death Awaits demo suicide silence on the heavy parts (i.e.: Soak in Tears), I've decided I only like the heavy parts though, but I'm liking how raw it is.

He does cleans good at parts, but as a package the cleans don't deliver.

The cover is pretty wank too, what is this, an 80s 'greatest hits' album?

Dwesk likes this

The high clean vox are really strange but this is cool. It has the vibes of demo/EP  suicide silence on the heavy parts, I've decided I only like the heavy parts though. I'm liking how raw it is though.

@@Cam979 not even liking those parts.. It feels kinda uninspired, if you get what i mean

@@Cam979 not even liking those parts.. It feels kinda uninspired, if you get what i mean

Yeah I can see that. In all honesty it is deathchore which has been stagnating since before 2010.

Yeah I can see that. In all honesty it is deathchore which has been stagnating since before 2010.

Yeah for the majority of the bands out there i can agree. There always are exceptions obv, but this shit is boring and oh my god those high cleans

Song is not bad at all. Wish the production was kinda better but I rather wait for the whole album instead of talking shit about SS

You're, officialy, deaf.

Because I like a song you don't?

k

Lol same though, Eddie even looks like Chino :D

He does a bit actually hahah

Lukyfan likes this

This is utter garbage. It sounds like they are trying to rip off Deftones.

Lets be honest. This band died the day that Mitch Lucker did. They will never be the same and as good as they once were.

moshlyfe and thekingofdallas like this

And we all thought new Whitechapel was the worst deathcore could sound. We were fucking wrong

We were absolutely wrong unluckily

Definitely some nu metal (Korn and Deftones) vibes on this song. I'm not opposed to this change. I think it is better that they stop pretending to be the same Suicide Silence that everyone loved back in 2009. The band needs to evolve from their roots because they just aren't that band anymore. Last album was painfully boring, at least this album shows some interesting signs of change.

Definitely some nu metal (Korn and Deftones) vibes on this song. I'm not opposed to this change. I think it is better that they stop pretending to be the same Suicide Silence that everyone loved back in 2009. The band needs to evolve from their roots because they just aren't that band anymore. Last album was painfully boring, at least this album shows some interesting signs of change.

Agreed, but change doesnt mean necesarily good change. You cant stop me was shit except for the track with George Fisher, this is probably gonna be shit too, but in a different way. I hope the actual album will make me change my mind

wow the cleans are really bad, I was definitely expecting something better.

Actually pretty good, I don't get why everyone wants deathcore bands to sound in 2017 exactly like every deathcore band sounded in 2010. It's not like these albums disappeared from the planet because the bands decided to try something different for once