Sign in to follow this  
Feeshmon

Code Giveaway! For PC "Primal" (Ubisoft)

15 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! i hope you are all having a great Sunday afternoon! I haven't given a code away in a while so why not give one away now! i have a primal code for PC i am aware the game has been out fora month or so now but who cares right! :D so if you are new to the site and have never experienced my giveaways before please read below!

Rules: if you want to participate in this given please comment something in the comments section and please send me a friend request if you are interested. Also please make sure you are able to play this game it would suck if you won and you aren't able to play it :( remember this is not a steam code this is through ubisoft.

I hope all of you are excited for this giveaway, i have other codes which will be given away at a future time. This giveaway will last till  May 3rd so please comment and i hope you enjoy this special giveaway!!

Peace!, Feeshmon

Other Releases by

UPlay is better than most give it credit for... Big Far Cry fan here. Pickmepickme

Thanks for the giveaway, good luck everyone!

this giveaway is still going on guys! 

Sent a friend request, thanks for the giveaway!

Just built a custom PC about 2 months ago and am loving the transition from Console to PC gaming. Would love to try this game on my new rig. Good luck to all in the running!

Heard good things about the new Far Cry game. Would really enjoy being able to check it out myself. Sent you a friend request, mate. ;)

I would need to win this game, so I can save the world from Reapers.

So, Feeshmon, who won?! :D

finally getting a good pc. after using my 1.8GHz laptop for 5 years. I'd love to be able to play this game thanks to you man! :)

I know this is old as hell, but who was the winner?