Welcome to Kingdom Leaks

We don't encourage piracy. But we do encourage you to listen to an album before you decide to buy it.

mR12

Falling in Reverse - Coming Home (Single) (2016)

57 posts in this topic

Am I right in saying I get a My Chemical Vibe out of it? Cuz I do.

It's not bad, not bad at all. Really enjoy it.

Am I right in saying I get a My Chemical Vibe out of it? Cuz I do.

It's not bad, not bad at all. Really enjoy it.

If you mean songs like 

then yes, very much so.

Idk Ronnie's voice is great as always but it seems like there's a lot missing from the song, especially the instrumental, hopefully this album isn't a copy of retrograde though

By far the best song they have released, never been a fan of them. Pleased with this. Happy to see them lose the gimmick feel they had.

Damn, you are not wrong. I had absolutely no expectations for this, was expecting more of the same gimmicky stuff as always like you said... this is quite excellent.

ISeeStars66 and BRDSX like this

Damn, you are not wrong. I had absolutely no expectations for this, was expecting more of the same gimmicky stuff as always like you said... this is quite excellent.

I just hope it goes throughout the album 

I just hope it goes throughout the album 

Yeah, that's the thing... judging by the tone of this song and the cover art they definitely seem to be going for a more "serious" vibe on the new album, but we'll see if they can actually pull it off consistently.

ISeeStars66 and dvsr like this

meh, it's not as shitty as usual but also not something I'll keep and listen to more often

Yeah, that's the thing... judging by the tone of this song and the cover art they definitely seem to be going for a more "serious" vibe on the new album, but we'll see if they can actually pull it off consistently.

I agree, only thing I like from Radke is ETF - DIYLF. I hope they can keep going with this change, it has a lot of potential.

beachdude42 likes this

So you're telling me there's peeps out here praising a dude that used to rap about shitting in pampers?

PAMPERS GUYS MOTHERFUCKIN PAMPERS. 

Not much left to say,

I agree, only thing I like from Radke is ETF - DIYLF. I hope they can keep going with this change, it has a lot of potential.

Also the only full album I enjoy from him. But yeah, this is easily the most interested I've been in a Ronnie project since then.

Always liked them, last album was the first I really liked, this really isnt good at all, too bad. rip another band

EDIT: its not as bad as fashionably late though

Well this is different. Atmospheric as hell. But I don't know, no way Ronnie can pull this singing off live from what I've seen and heard but I haven't seen them in 5 years so maybe he got better at live performances. Hopefully. I still miss the sound of the first album but what can you do. I can still jam this. Excited to hear what's next. :)