All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Sign in to follow this  
967-EVIL

Dark Tranquillity - Moment (2020)

10 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Can't wait to hear this album, when Im home from my boring work. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Draxxzor said:

Can't wait to hear this album, when Im home from my boring work. 

Wow, that hit home bro :lol:

Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

Like most DT albums, some hits, some misses. I really love the new sound, the synths, the ambience BUT, don't like the cleans at all so, it makes it tough to enjoy a song in its entirety. I still think Phantom Days is by far the best song on the album, as i expected. I would've taken much more songs with this intensity. Empires Lost to Time is pretty much the only other song that keeps up with the similar energy. Transient is another good one even though the pace is much slower on that one. Annnnd there are songs like "Remain In The Unknown" or the closer  that simply shouldn't exist on a DT album.

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

STYGKL_1.gif

I've been waiting for this one. One of the best bands out there.

• Upvote 1

Excellent return to form for these guys!

• Upvote 1

Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

Transient into Identical To None is just outrageous. Almost brings a tear to my eye. This album fucking rules. Hot take, I think Sundin leaving was the best move. While he WAS the heart and soul of DT in many ways, it's no secret the band got tired of guitar-driven music and focused more on keyboards and electronics after WATV. The addition of Amott has brought back the riffs in a big way imo

• Upvote 1

Great album by Dark Tranquillity :)

• Upvote 1

One of the most consistent melodic death metal bands.

Even with two new guitarists, they still KILLED this.

• Upvote 2