ally

Mayday Parade - Discography (2007-2020)

7 posts in this topic

lh3.googleusercontent.com/fi5na0Li6B3MbmaYSpu8n...
Genre - Emo-Pop, Pop Punk, Pop Rock, Alternative Rock

Country - United States

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR (unless otherwise stated)

Release List:

Tales Told by Dead Friends (Anniversary Edition) (2007) EP

A Lesson in Romantics (Anniversary Edition) (2007) 

Anywhere But Here (Deluxe Edition) (2009)

Valdosta (2009) EP

Mayday Parade (Deluxe Edition) (2011)

Monsters in the Closet (Edition Edition) (2014)

Black Lines (2015)

Sunnyland (2018)
Sunnyland B-Sides (2018) EP

Out of Here (2020)  EP

Singles
New Years Project (2019)
I'm With You (2019)

It Is What It Is (2020)

Download

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

Other Releases by

gonna age myself here a little but I found these guys when I was like 8, they were the first band I listened to because I liked them instead of my parents showing them to me, and they started me down the path of listening to the heavier shit I like today. this band still fucks

40 minutes ago, lil_chimpus said:

gonna age myself here a little but I found these guys when I was like 8, they were the first band I listened to because I liked them instead of my parents showing them to me, and they started me down the path of listening to the heavier shit I like today. this band still fucks

i can age myself even more. Warped Tour 2006 the band was selling their EP out in the parking lot in Camden, NJ and they walked up to me and played it for me. I said this is some good shit and gave them like 3 bucks for a copy. I think later in like early 2007 they showed up in Alt Press under 100 bands you need to know for 2007 which I thought was pretty cool.  A Lesson in Romantics leaked online like a few days prior to the next year's Warped Tour (which I think was release day) and I met them again at the show that they were playing and told them their shit slapped and they will be huge. I coincidentally got Derek's phone number because I asked them if they would be into doing an interview at a college radio show

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Angerbanjo said:

i can age myself even more. Warped Tour 2006 the band was selling their EP out in the parking lot in Camden, NJ and they walked up to me and played it for me. I said this is some good shit and gave them like 3 bucks for a copy. I think later in like early 2007 they showed up in Alt Press under 100 bands you need to know for 2007 which I thought was pretty cool.  A Lesson in Romantics leaked online like a few days prior to the next year's Warped Tour (which I think was release day) and I met them again at the show that they were playing and told them their shit slapped and they will be huge. I coincidentally got Derek's phone number because I asked them if they would be into doing an interview at a college radio show

yo that's rad as fuck! i first heard of mayday parade because my brother was helping them sell tickets for a show probably around the time of that story. i'm definitely a little bummed i missed some golden years in pop punk/post-hardcore just because i'm too young haha. would kill to get to see cove-era saosin, homesick-era ADTR or waterfront-era silverstein. but alas, i was only 9 when homesick was released. when i said i'd age myself, i meant i'd out myself as a young buck lmao

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lil_chimpus said:

yo that's rad as fuck! i first heard of mayday parade because my brother was helping them sell tickets for a show probably around the time of that story. i'm definitely a little bummed i missed some golden years in pop punk/post-hardcore just because i'm too young haha. would kill to get to see cove-era saosin, homesick-era ADTR or waterfront-era silverstein. but alas, i was only 9 when homesick was released. when i said i'd age myself, i meant i'd out myself as a young buck lmao

nothing wrong with that, honestly in the last decade or so i think there has been a fuck ton of great bands that hopefully will age as well as say the early 2000's in terms of nostalgia. i think the advent of myspace and other social media platforms really helped out the genre

• Love 1

used to love these guys back in 2006-2009. their best era was when they had the two singers on the first two albums. emo and pop/rock gold right here. nostalgia

Through love frequency I vibe into your scope

Assuming your parameters

Encompassed and unknown

A Lesson in Romantics is still my favorite! i played it all the time at my old job over the store speakers