Lord Kingdom

Within The Ruins - Black Heart (2020)

52 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

well that's pretty poggers now innit

• Upvote 1

oh wow I didn’t expect this

yeah epic

I wish there was only one instrumental track in all honesty, having both of them kinda take away from the record in a sense; they feel like aimless filler.  Also, the last half of the guitar solo in "Domination" totally rips off part of the guitar solo in Metallica's "One". I cannot unhear it

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Electric said:

I wish there was only one instrumental track in all honesty, having both of them kinda take away from the record in a sense; they feel like aimless filler.  Also, the last half of the guitar solo in "Domination" totally rips off part of the guitar solo in Metallica's "One". I cannot unhear it

kind of agree, I would’ve at least liked one or two more non-instrumental songs to flesh it out

I do really like eighty sixed doe

yeah epic

The album I've been looking forward to the most for this month. Nice to have it in the best quality so early too. Can't wait to see where it will rank in their discography, which is excellent all around already.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

Thanks! Whats up with all the seconds of silence on the instrumental? Track 1 has over 30 seconds and then a few others have some as well. Intentional or big glitch?

Thank you @codeorange<3

5 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Thanks! Whats up with all the seconds of silence on the instrumental? Track 1 has over 30 seconds and then a few others have some as well. Intentional or big glitch?

I knew you were complaining about something with this early leak before I even read your comment

• Haha 2

Wow, best leaks today and thanks

Man only 320 / FLAC I wanted FLAC 24-48 too :(

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Anyone know about the artwork? Feels like it's the same guy who does born of Osiris art and I dig it. 

• Upvote 1

GOTTA LOVE SOME NINTENDO CORE

Man this is pure WTR. Banger after banger. I enjoyed every bit of this album. Amazing nintendo sounds from start to finish. 10/10

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Holy moly I'm really fucking hyped for this one, probably my biggest expectation of the year

Thanks so much

Apologize about asking questions. Not complaints at all. Being there is 30 seconds of silence before a track starts I feel justifies a question. Regardless, is what it is. Have fun talking shit to people behind your powerful keyboards. 

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Mr. Electric said:

All their albums have usually two instruments. 

• Upvote 4

ilikeitalot.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ah man, i mind i used to listen to 'Phenomena' all the time!

last album was super meh but i hope this is them back to form

• Upvote 1

SOLOMETALCOREMANIACS!!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

50 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Apologize about asking questions. Not complaints at all. Being there is 30 seconds of silence before a track starts I feel justifies a question. Regardless, is what it is. Have fun talking shit to people behind your powerful keyboards. 

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum baybeeeee

• Upvote 1

Youre welcome to those who thanked. There was a strong chance a leak was coming but in 192 cause promos were sent out today to most reviewers so i wanted to get it out there in HQ. The instrumentals are 100% exclusive. They wouldnt be released but the band wanted them out. eONE were being bitches about doing a a dbl release. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, Mr. Electric said:

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum baybeeeee

Sweet keyboard. I rock a K70 mk2. Don't need the macros 

• Haha 1

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

Oh my. Case of Mondays have been relinquished

2 hours ago, Mr. Electric said:

What the fuck are you talking about. The fact that there's an instrumental version of the album, is a "take away"? So don't listen to it? Lmfao

• Upvote 1

Hatebreed and Within The Ruins in the same day? Bless you KL for you have made Monday so much better. Thanks for the post!

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif