All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
NieR:Automata™

Love And Death - Down [Single] (2020)

20 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Crazy to think that we've been waiting for this album for years now. Can't wait to hear it!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Loved Head's solo album and his last Love and Death album. This should be awesome too! Thanks for posting.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

4 years for a new single, AND 8 FOR A NEW ALBUM🧡🧡🧡

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

@Mötley Mörris Yes! It was on the tentative release calendar on here for at least 4 years prolly longer!  So excited, the debut had so many cool riffs

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

I may be in the minority here, but as someone who absolutely loved their debut album and the Lo Lamento single they released back in '16, this is honestly very underwhelming. The breakdown around the 2:50 mark is pretty nice, but after 4 years of waiting for them to release something new, I'm pretty disappointed. I still have hopes for the new album in January given Head's track record, but this single really lowered my hype overall for Perfectly Preserved as a whole.

• Upvote 2

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG.

• Upvote 2

God i missed you. Its been SOOO long. Another ridiculously great track. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Oh wow totally forgot about these guys. So glad to hear new stuff, very solid

Man, I remember joining a stream a while back and being able to listen to various bits of songs from the album. Then they went dark. I have been hoping each week to hear news from them and it finally arrived. Couldn't come at a better time. Excited for the full album to start off 2021.

PSP JEsus.gif

Added the Official Lyric Video to the post. Lol the YouTube video below it is a short description of the Album name, Tracklist and the Members. Btw I had no idea that the dude from Spoken was part of this, so that’s cool as fuck to me. XD

7 minutes ago, Zephyr Sunrise said:

Added the Official Lyric Video to the post. Lol the YouTube video below it is a short description of the Album name, Tracklist and the Members. Btw I had no idea that the dude from Spoken was part of this, so that’s cool as fuck to me. XD

Vid wasn't available at time of posting and I didn't bother updating it :/

• Love 1

@NieR:Automata™ All good dude :) if you hadn’t put that up I wouldn’t have heard about the other members. They got a sick lineup for the comeback. And knowing a Spoken member is in it pretty cool, coz I just got into them too.

3 minutes ago, Zephyr Sunrise said:

@NieR:Automata™ All good dude :) if you hadn’t put that up I wouldn’t have heard about the other members. They got a sick lineup for the comeback. And knowing a Spoken member is in it pretty cool, coz I just got into them too.

dunno who Spoken is but their current lineup is Head (former, Korn), J.R. Bareis (former, ex-Islander), Rauch (Breaking Benjamin) and Perez (Phinehas)

1 minute ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

dunno who Spoken is but their current lineup is Head (former, Korn), J.R. Bareis (former, ex-Islander), Rauch (Breaking Benjamin) and Perez (Phinehas)

Oh Bareis is from Spoken too. The dude speaking in the video said that I believe. Love and Death was formed by Brian and him originally I guess? Then Bareis went to Islander and Spoken groups? Spoken is Alternative Metal/Christian Metal as well. At least their last album was along those lines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoken_(band)

these guys

@NieR:Automata™you might like them if you like Love and Death, Brian n Bareis. :)

This band's last album got me through some bad times back when it came out. Love their stuff, can't wait to hear this!

5effd2a4750bd913316084.gif