All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Zephyr Sunrise

Wage War - Surrounded [Single] (2020)

39 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Omfg

• Upvote 3

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

So damn good 

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure this is an unreleased Blueprints song, but fuck its great.

• Upvote 4

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Good one, wag wag. 

• Upvote 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Sorry what? I didn't expect this!!!

• Upvote 1

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

OH YES, damn that's fucking tasty. Classic Wage War, excellent Wage War

• Upvote 1

Solid entry and totally unexpected :lol: more screams and less cleans, that's Wage War we want

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hellyeah, this so fucking good!!! I can't wait for more of this!

• Upvote 1

Oh I did not expect this this morning. Fucking right

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DisturbedOne said:

I hope it is because this definitely feels like a step in the wrong direction...like, it's fine, but production/sound-wise it feels like it belongs in 2015.

• Upvote 3

Definitely better than most of their recent output. But, someone nailed it, this sounds like a Blueprints b-side. Which is sad because i would rather them keep going in this direction. 

3 hours ago, DisturbedOne said:

Have you ever heard the sound of when all your hopes get shattered? Well, I just did... haha But I agree with the other comment that the sound quality is indeed lacking, so it makes sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

This is 100% an unreleased track from the Blueprints era. The production, mixing, mastering and songwriting is exactly the same. I’m definitely sad that this isn’t their current direction as I much prefer this to almost anything from Pressure, but it makes me hopeful seeing that this has been put out by the band at this current moment in their career. Who knows what the next record will hold

• Upvote 3

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png

10 minutes ago, Six Souls said:

This is 100% an unreleased track from the Blueprints era. The production, mixing, mastering and songwriting is exactly the same. I’m definitely sad that this isn’t their current direction as I much prefer this to almost anything from Pressure, but it makes me hopeful seeing that this has been put out by the band at this current moment in their career. Who knows what the next record will hold

Not to mention the blueprints on the cover

• Upvote 1

looks like a Blueprints b-side. anyone else remember their other early song Aftermath?

• Upvote 1

Wow after Wag wag released an album that DESTROYED Metalcore they think they could just COME BACK to the GENRE??? Da Riva is the GREATEST Metalcore song EVER and then they RELEASED Me Against Myself an OBJECTIVELY BAD song and released an album that ultimately RUINED Metalcore. Yeah sure like half of that album was just basic Wag Wag but I'm just gonna make HURT and ME AGAINST MYSELF the focus on my COMPLAINTS. I will NEVER listen to this band EVER- oh wow this songs lit Wage War is back bois. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Not the worst Wag Wag song I've heard

20200902_221303.jpg

45 minutes ago, Six Souls said:

i agree with this. especially with the Blueprints album cover

• Upvote 1

Definitely a blueprints b-side, the mixing gives up is an old song.

47 minutes ago, shfydgi said:

Wow after Wag wag released an album that DESTROYED Metalcore they think they could just COME BACK to the GENRE??? Da Riva is the GREATEST Metalcore song EVER and then they RELEASED Me Against Myself an OBJECTIVELY BAD song and released an album that ultimately RUINED Metalcore. Yeah sure like half of that album was just basic Wag Wag but I'm just gonna make HURT and ME AGAINST MYSELF the focus on my COMPLAINTS. I will NEVER listen to this band EVER- oh wow this songs lit Wage War is back bois. 

I love you, dude, lmao.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

Song is kinda mid 

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

I'm about to get eaten alive by Wage War fans; Hot take incoming. This song rips, but I'd listen to it less than anything off Pressure.... Pressure doesn't suck. I've said it before in many threads and I'll say it again. HEAVY DOESN'T MEAN GOOD.

Listen to this song and go listen to Fury, or Low and tell me this song is better in songwriting and execution. It's not. You can see the clear progress in almost every aspect of this band. Also, I'm astounded that this band has a singer as good as Cody, and people bitch that there's too much of him... WHAT?!

LMTF is a prime example. Their album, sure, pure bangers. But it's also the same song 11 times in a row :P. Another hot take, Dark Divine was MILES better in quality than their new one. Again, heavy doesn't mean good. 

Pressure slapped. From start to finish. It had dynamic, it had contrast, it had incredible song writing, the production was phenomenal. If you wanna listen to the same song 11-12 times, be my guest but that isn't a 'GREAT' album, it's just another cookie cutter metalcore album. Contrast and beautiful execution is what makes a great album, and Pressure...is a GREAT album

• Upvote 4
  • Ban 1

2 hours ago, Willswansnipple said:

@blakewarford I second this

What the fuck is your profile picture and name

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, shfydgi said:

What the fuck is your profile picture and name

Looks like a nipple