Summers

King 810 - AK Concerto No. 47, 11th Movement in G Major (2020)

33 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - November 13, 2020
Genre - Nu Metal, Metalcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. AK Concerto No. 47 (3:45)
02. Red Queen (4:03)
03. I Am the Enemy (4:15)
04. Hellhounds (3:24)
05. Love Under Will (4:58)
06. Da Vinci Hands Pinocchio Nose (4:02)
07. Dukes (3:57)
08. House of Dust (4:02)
09. Love Bomb (3:23)
10. Suicide Machines (3:46)
11. 2a (4:07)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 3
  • Love 6

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Other Releases by

Thank you very much, KING is my all time fav band so i am really excited for every new release.

Holy shit, I liked the singles, especially House of Dust, but I was unsure about how it's all gonna come together, especially after the last album that felt a bit off. But, I've gotta say, the way that first song kicks in sounds like this is gonna be a wild and unique ride.

Gonna update my impressions later. :D Thank you for this!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Xabaras88 said:

Holy shit, I liked the singles, especially House of Dust, but I was unsure about how it's all gonna come together, especially after the last album that felt a bit off. But, I've gotta say, the way that first song kicks in sounds like this is gonna be a wild and unique ride.

Gonna update my impressions later. :D Thank you for this!

Maaaan, hyped as fuck 😀. I'm at the work rn, so I must wait for the end of the shift but all singles were 11/10 so I hope album doesnt dissapoint.

Gonna spin this shit and update, but King is in my top 5 bands currently, I love every album by them, I'm excited what new they bring this time

• Upvote 1

tumblr_o45vtdEIn41v0de1po1_500.gif

Honestly, this album gives me a Marilyn Manson/Limp Bizkit vibe but in a very good way.

They just make what feels right to them, and wauw they do it in the best way. The song "I Am the Enemy" hits hard as nails. 

The singles were different, but I really enjoyed all of them.

It's crazy how many people hate this band because of the image they have. But they're absolute artists. Just mad respect for them.

Definitely in my AOTY-List. 

• Upvote 1

Won't top LPMOACWG for me (again), which I regard a highly underrated release. This one's good, though, I'd just wish for a few slower songs like Love Under Will, which is great.

I know people have (good) reasons to hate them. But man, they just have a particular style that I can't help but appreciate even if they are edgy as fuck. And I really like David's vocals, even if sometimes he sounds like absolute crap.

Jesus Christ. AK Concerto is insane. Holy crap.

That was... surprisingly really good. Plenty of goodies here. Dukes is still... Dukes, and 2a is so fucking weird.

• Upvote 1

Won't ever give this band another chance. Suicide Kings is one of the biggest dumpster fires I've ever heard and I refuse to be put through that again 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Bang bang guns boi

Pussy boiiiii. Great song bro 😃

4 hours ago, Dancing in the Dust said:

Won't ever give this band another chance. Suicide Kings is one of the biggest dumpster fires I've ever heard and I refuse to be put through that again 

Isn't Silverstein your fav band? Lol huh wonder why this ain't for you, bud.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, dvsr said:

Yikes

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dvsr said:

What a retarded take, good job with that

• Upvote 1

First thing all month I have downloaded. That's a miracle for me. Other than Hellhounds (which was the best single imo) the singles were alright, just hoping this tides me over till new Within the Ruins drops. Black Heart is gonna be a monster of an album. I can feel it.

1 minute ago, Summers said:

What a retarded take, good job with that

I loved Silverstein in middle school but then I grew up. I know right? Yikes. Those high pitched cleans aint for me! Sorry if I offended you, but honestly we never agree and Im fine with that hahaha 😁

Yikes, bangs, yeet, lets goooo, bangerrrrr, oofff. There we go. Topic covered. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, dvsr said:

First thing all month I have downloaded. That's a miracle for me. Other than Hellhounds (which was the best single imo) the singles were alright, just hoping this tides me over till new Within the Ruins drops. Black Heart is gonna be a monster of an album. I can feel it.

I loved Silverstein in middle school but then I grew up. I know right? Yikes. Those high pitched cleans aint for me! Sorry if I offended you, but honestly we never agree and Im fine with that hahaha 😁

Silverstein isn't my favorite band 

No need to attack me cause you don't like my opinion, you're the one coming off as offended

4 hours ago, dvsr said:

I mean you acting like people can't like multiple different types of music, sorry "if you grew up" but by saying that doesn't appear you have much tbh

12 minutes ago, dvsr said:

My favourite band is SECRETS, yet I still listen to King 810 and enjoy most of their material.

I also listen to a metric fuckload of different genres does that mean this album isn't for me?

No.

Of course it doesn't.

But by your ass backwards way of thinking it must be for me and I should go listen to something else and let the ReAl fans enjoy it.

How about you stop being a pigheaded elitist, gatekeeping music from people and just accept if someone doesn't like something then you dont have to senselessly berate someone over their choice / opinion.

• Upvote 2

klbanneredo-min.png

Huh, so this is what Macklemore has been up to

• Confused 1

WYv5vZr.gif

9 hours ago, Summers said:

06. DA VINKY?! Hands Pinocchio Nose (4:02)

• Haha 2

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

I see that this disscusion here turned into pointless complaining about pointless nonsense, so i try write something about album.

After three spins I can say if you are not a fan of this band you will not like it, and if you are fan you will not like it too probably, cuz all "real" fans always bitchin about bring back MM/Memoirs sound and on this one is nothing similiar to MOAM even a little bit. Which is totally fine. KING never do same thing twice and thats why they are my all time fav band. Always different experience.

Here is my analysis of songs:

AK Concerto No. 47 - This is the type of song which hits you right in front your face, as intro song it works really well and David´s vocal expressions are a lot different than we are used to. He sounds almost comical but in a good and interesting way. You can soon realize that this album will be crazy experience, it really sets the tone.

Red Queen - fourth single and for me most boring one, yeah it sounds little bit like Limp Bizkit except the fact that David´s lyrics are not dumb as Fred´s. Riffs on this one are huge and that i like the most.

I am the Enemy - If i must put this album into one genre or cathegory it would definitelly fits industrial metal, a lots of elecronic effects and layering shine on this one, hook is simple but catchy.

Hellhounds - first single and best representation of a sound of this record i think, you can hear that industrial/mechanic feel from structure of the song

Love Under Will - here things started to get really weird, atmosphere of this one is haunting and, it wont leave you cold, goosebumps. This demonic side of David is something, he showed this several times. Slowest and calmest song on the album (in own way)

Davinci Hands Pinoccio Nose - Instrumental on this one is crazy, its really bass orientied a lot of noisey and chugging sounds. David sounds little bit melancholic which is interesting opposite to music on this song.

Dukes - seconds single and my most favourite one, one of the best songs on the album, i love these bluesy/country songs by them. This one have that southern hard rock vibe and it is pretty refreshing from the rest of the record. If they ever put out Queen 2 something like this would be good supplement.

House of Dust - third single, i cant get melody out of my head for weeks, its just a really good song and i think everyone would like this one, hater or fan

Love Bomb - i really feel Yavid from this one, flow and the beat are more rap oriented bud at the same time its heavy, such a fun song to listen ...Buddy

Suicide Machines - most groove-y thing they ever recorded, that riff is tasty af and it bangs, chorus is catchy and it feels like sequel to Hellhounds

2A - last song on KING album is always something special and this one does not disappoint, the biggest difference from the last songs from the previous albums is that they were more slower and softer, this is complete opposite, this is hella crazy song and no that serious like most of KING material. 

Overall this album is really good as a whole. For longtime fans or listeners David can sound too repetitive in some ways but stuff he sings about is his signature. Vocally he shines as always, a lot of different styles. But dont sleep on Eugene he got a lot of space on this one. Production from Josh Schoreder is top tier again. They keep it safe with singles, they were different from everything they have done before but most suprising, unexpected and in some points insane stuff comes with rest of the record. As i said before, people will hate this one and most of them does not understand this album but they dont even understant second one so what more can i say. My personal top from guys stays La Petite Mort, that one is hella underated and overlooked but i really enjoy this one. They are all different. I hope you will like it and support it.

• Love 2

I love love LOVE when an album leaks, and I have never heard of the band prior to the leak, and the leak gets a lot of replies.

Makes me think, "have I been missing out on a gem?"

LOVE IT!

Fingers crossed.

5 hours ago, dvsr said:

Hah, you like Silverstein? You couldn't handle REAL METAL, like KING 810. 

Yeah, this is awful. It's just Limper Bizkit.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

This album has a nice groove! A step up from the past 2 releases. i'm glad they strayed away from the poetic aspects/ interludes this time

I like 54.5% of the album. Dislikes are AK Concerto No. 47, Hellhounds, House of Dust, Suicide Machines, 2a. Da Vinci Hands Pinocchio Nose may be the best they've ever done. Overall a decent improvement over the last one.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I listened to this album already 8 times. It doesn't beat La Petite Mort which I consider pure banger and a music masterpiece. BUT it's my second fav. 

Here we go :

- it's a fucking boogeyman check
- mention handguns check
- lyrics about kids dying check
- David saying that he is David/King check
- admitting David is from midwest check

I give this record 9/10, but might evolve into 10/10, I really enjoy this approach. It speaks very well to my music taste, but my score doesn't mean this album is perfect generally.

AK Concerto - 9/10 such a fun oppener, those uh-uh-ah reminds me of early days of Crystal Lake with Ryo dunno why. Also really awesome bridge in this one
Red Queen - 10/10 I really love the chorus groove
I Am The Enemy - 9/10 the angry lyrical song of the album
Hellhounds - 8/10 honestly grower, at first I rated it 6, because I don't really like crowd shouts (don't know how to describe it XD)
Love Under Will - 10/10 the weird and experimental song of the album
Da Vinci Hands Pinocchio Nose - 9/10 another weird but less experimental, more straightforward, neat atmosphere
Dukes - 10/10 pure banger and the line "all my friends are dead" is mental 
House Of Dust - 10/10 anthem of this album
Love Bomb - 10/10 my fav track, you can hear Yavid on the verses, but maan chorus is fucking tight, that electronic drop gives this song so much more power. Best shit right here
Suicide Machines - 9/10 most groovy track of the album, like seriously this is groove fiesta right here. Can't help but vibing
2a - 10/10 such a fun track, absolutely different, i think it have the highest bpm of their discography (might be wrong). I feel so much Rob Zombie from this one.

This album lacks for me only one thing - sad, slow song like from previous ones. There is no "eyes", there is no "Life's Not Enough/Me&Maxine" or "Sing Me To Sleep". David is a beast here, this is their the most angry album yet. I also really like that crunch guitar tone in some songs. 
I truly understand why people hate this band, but musicans can't deny of their pure talent to write so different songs - hardcore, blues rock, southern rock, jazz, nu metal, grunge, rap. 

Never seen them as a just a band, more like experience. That's it. I'll always stand behind King. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

tumblr_o45vtdEIn41v0de1po1_500.gif

Great album by King 810 :)

45 minutes ago, Doomed_User said:

- it's a fucking boogeyman check
- mention handguns check
- lyrics about kids dying check
- David saying that he is David/King check
- admitting David is from midwest check

If they ever left out this 5 points on next records, I will be really sad. It always warms my heart when I hear "motherfuckin boogeyman" phrase😂

Overall good review bro. I agree on that Rob Zombie vibe on 2A, I noticed it later. Also you are right on most angry album (if we dont count Midwest Monsters and Anachronism)

• Upvote 1