Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Foo Fighters - Shame Shame (Single) (2020)

22 posts in this topic

HDsdrvkRu1I.jpg
Release - November 7th, 2020

Genre - Rock

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

** New Album Medicine at Midnight out February 5th **

* Thanks @medonho for the leak *

Tracklist:

1. Shame Shame

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1
  • Downvote 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Other Releases by

This is an interesting one... I like it, but it’s definitely quite different for a Foo Fighters single. Very curious how the album will turn out.

320 and FLAC added!

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Watching SNL, wondering if they’ll debut this song live tonight. 

• Love 1

Its good, but I prefer the FF of old - something rocky and catchy  -  obviously need to hear it in the context of album next feb

• Upvote 2

Nice to hear these dudes finally do something different for once. I really loved when they started maturing a bit with In Your Honor/Echoes, when they started doing some slower stuff and working in the acoustics. Dave kind of turned into a rock n roll caricature after that though, as good as Wasting Light was. Hoping the rest of this album is more of a left turn for them too, I'd love to be surprised by a new FF record.

fuck me that's an ugly cover, though

It's a fun track, but weird choice for the very first single. I have snippets of the whole album, there is for sure going to be much stronger songs. I know KL occasionally posts album previews, should I try submitting?

• Upvote 3

I'll take it!  Rock needs to start kicking the shit out of the Top 40 garbage and give us some hope again.

Well, this song is.....not good to me and easily my least favourite first single from them (And I love the Foos!).

It screams filler track to me. The drumming is great (Taylor Hawkins is the man), but the song is a lot of nothing to me. Normally, the Foos always come roaring in whenever a new album comes out (Run, The Pretender, Learn to Fly etc.). I don't mind the Foos going soft, but their softer songs are way more engaging than this boring slog.

I hope that there are stronger songs in this album, but man, talk about starting on the wrong foot.

Also that album cover is ugly.

• Upvote 1

I'm all for bands trying new things but someone needs to reign in Uncle Dave just a bit... This horrific. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Dan_622 said:

It's a fun track, but weird choice for the very first single. I have snippets of the whole album, there is for sure going to be much stronger songs. I know KL occasionally posts album previews, should I try submitting?

aaf.png.639dcde4ed1259dc103b3292db976f8d.png

• Upvote 1

Weird choice for a single

• Upvote 1

An interesting one for sure, but it's groovy so I'm a fan.

20181026_wss_header_desktop.jpg

If this was the song they played on SNL it was fuckin horrendous.

man... i really wanted to like this. 

Not bad, not great, very lazy

I am loving the song, love its groove... The lyrics are amazing, wickedly caring. It has the Foo Fighters brand all over (like the ooh oohs). Loving this direction, it rocks enough for me to be addicted.