All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
serafina

System of a Down - Protect The Land / Genocidal Humanoidz (Singles) (2020)

55 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

1 minute ago, Summers said:

No way this is actual music did banning eagleowl cause this 

Ban more people more often holy fuck

• Haha 2

OH MY GOD

I cannot describe how much I think this SLAPS

Holy fuck I have goosebumps. Still in disbelief this is happening. 

Holy fuck

AM I DREAMING!?!?

HOLY FUCK

Everyone! Please buy the songs from their bandcamp! $2 is a small price to pay for these songs and in helping their cause. <3

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

PSP JEsus.gif

These songs are so fucking good dude

Just now, Frak The Gods said:

Everyone! Please buy the songs from their bandcamp! $2 is a small price to pay for these songs and in helping their cause. <3

Imma throw em 40 cause its for a great cause

• Love 3

19 minutes ago, TheViolence19 said:

Ban more people more often holy fuck

Will do. ;)

I really enjoyed both of these songs! "Protect The Land" was a great melodic piece and then you get to the intensity of "Genocidal Humanoidz" that just fucking HITS. I seriously hope there's going to be a new album now, holy shit, this is so good!

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.

???? Is this actually new material with....... Serj ?

I've never been a huge fan of SOAD, due to the vocals...

But man, credit where credit is due. These are great. Love the message behind it too, as everyone should. Fuck terrorism.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Never would I thought I’d see the day where there would be new soad 

Holy fuck

I guess I must've died and this is heaven. This is unreal!

• Upvote 2

I can't believe how good these are. They haven't lost their touch even a little bit. I'm still in shock that this just happened. 

dont expect anything else from them other then this. they have no plans for any more new music or a new album. they only got together cuz of whats going on in Armenia

• Sad 2

This is more than 2020 deserves

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Edgekrvzher said:

Will do. ;)

I really enjoyed both of these songs! "Protect The Land" was a great melodic piece and then you get to the intensity of "Genocidal Humanoidz" that just fucking HITS. I seriously hope there's going to be a new album now, holy shit, this is so good!

not gonna happen. no plans for anything other then this. which sucks cuz this fucking slaps

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/system-of-a-down-new-songs-protect-the-land-genocidal-humanoidz-1085942/

Never thought this day would come again. I was just out of high school when the last album was released lol

• Upvote 1

Holy shit what

Hopefully, this changes things for the future. I know it probably won't, but we can hope. 

Holy shit what the hell? I never thought they would come back!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

I thought I was fucking seeing things when I stumbled across this on my Facebook feed. Genuinely blown away by the fact that Daron and Serj could stop hating each other for five minutes to record two new songs, here's hoping they can actually get some momentum going towards making an album sometime this decade!

As for the tracks themselves...they're not bad. Nothing mind blowing, and they pretty much sound like Mezmerize/Hypnotize b-sides, but I like em enough. If this is them shaking the rust off after 15 years then I think they'd have a good shot at making a decent record.

• Upvote 2

Was elated to get 2 new SOAD songs today but was disappointed upon listening. I'm fine now with these guys not coming back, this was weak. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2