15 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

nice!

now that this is out maybe Andy will get us that new Monuments  

• Upvote 2

Formerly known as
Nice_Backly

WK4Ilr1.jpg

If you like/loved Hyperreal from 2018 (great album btw), another band that came out during that time too was Time, The Valuator Kingdom Link Here

I played both those albums back and forth for months when they came out. Both solid bands no doubt. Also, this EP kicks ass, well worthy of a download to check out so get on it!

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Wish WVNDER would come out with some new stuff :(

• Upvote 1

I have a major complaint with this album!

It's too short. I need more.

41 minutes ago, Scotty_Trees said:

If you like/loved Hyperreal from 2018 (great album btw), another band that came out during that time too was Time, The Valuator Kingdom Link Here

I played both those albums back and forth for months when they came out. Both solid bands no doubt. Also, this EP kicks ass, well worthy of a download to check out so get on it!

Literally the same for me. The only thing that sucked is that TTV's singer left, and I loved his voice. I don't like their new vocalist as much.

• Upvote 1

This guys are never a miss so far, the only complain u can have with this release is that it's short (i know it's an ep, i just need more)

• Upvote 1

I downloaded, I pressed "Play", then, pure & perfect catchiness ensued.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RustknowsBest said:

Agreed. Last I heard from the band though was that new stuff was definitely going to happen, but they probably wouldn't ever play live shows again, maybe just a couple local gigs here or there. From what I understand, Wvnder is still Andy's most personal outlet for creating music (since he is not a founding member of either of his other bands), and it is still very important to him. But with two other bands that are significantly more popular and and active than Wvnder, I can see Andy wanting to put more effort into those. I listened to an interview with John Browne, and it sounds like Andy is super, super eager to do a good job in Monuments (which is fine by me, cuz Monuments is amazing).

Simply put, we'll get more Wvnder eventually, but not before new stuff from Makari and Monuments :)

23 hours ago, RustknowsBest said:

Didn't they come out with an album last year?

@Scotty_Trees THANK YOU! Had completely forgotten about Time, The Valuator. Added to my library and playlist :)

• Love 1

damn andy's vocals have improved so, so much.  and he was already great

bands doing some interesting stuff this time around too, this is good stuff

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2020 at 9:32 AM, RustknowsBest said:

this did last year and its wonderful

Great stuff as usual, the catchiness always gets me. Hopefully Andy can move on to Monuments now, though, that's what i'm really waiting on from him. 

It's like a mix of the artwork of Singularity and Mesmer by Northlane

Normally I like my post-hardcore more Mewithoutyou A---B Life, and what it sort of turned into doesn't appeal to me much...

...but holy shit this is catchy. I think the lack of harsh vocals is really selling me. This is pretty damn good.