All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Sign in to follow this  
Summers

Underoath - LOST IN THE SOUND OF SEPARATION LIVE RECORDING (2020)

19 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Oh shit oh fuck

• Haha 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Really bummed I missed the chance to buy and stream the series of shows they did. I don't know why I procrastinated, but when I went to go check them out they were no longer on sale anymore. Don't really get why they wouldn't have them available to stream/buy forever, seems short sighted.

Should have jumped on this early and ripped the streams :(

Any classic underoath is a welcome in my house. Soon as I muster enough energy to get up I’ll give it a listen

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, penispump said:

Really bummed I missed the chance to buy and stream the series of shows they did. I don't know why I procrastinated, but when I went to go check them out they were no longer on sale anymore. Don't really get why they wouldn't have them available to stream/buy forever, seems short sighted.

Should have jumped on this early and ripped the streams :(

they prolly could only have one of them up at a time i guess? idk. i know most bands leave them up for like 48 hours after the event except the wonder years who  has left them up until they do another one.

By any chance is there going to be rips of the other two sets they did? 

I haven't heard this one in full in ages, I usually just pick Desperate Times off of it. This will be a nice listen.

ezgif.com-crop.gif.d2fdfed799787d887a493e0c1688cea8.gif

Cool man, always liked this album. Thanks for posting!

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

My favorite album from them, and if you fuck with this, you'll definitely fuck with this.

• Upvote 2

jpUJCRq.gif

6 hours ago, Angerbanjo said:

they prolly could only have one of them up at a time i guess? idk. i know most bands leave them up for like 48 hours after the event except the wonder years who  has left them up until they do another one.

By any chance is there going to be rips of the other two sets they did? 

They were all up at the same time for almost a full month after they aired. And I don’t think this is a rip, I think its an official release. I hope in the next few weeks they release the other two streams, but this was definitely the best out of the three. It was the first one they did and thus more spontaneous.

WYv5vZr.gif

I really hope they release a blu-ray of these shows too. I missed the LITSOS one, but the other two were so much fun and they were executed amazingly from a visual standpoint too.

• Upvote 1

ilikeitalot.gif

This album is to me in the holy trinity of Underoath records. Define the Great Line, They're Only Chasing Safety and Lost in the Sound of Separation are perfect records.

Hearing this one performed live is an honest to god treat.

• Upvote 2

Did they release their other records like this and i missed it?

i was hoping for an official or unofficial recording of these would be released!

4 hours ago, alajoe said:

Did they release their other records like this and i missed it?

i think they said they would be releasing the others soon as well.

Thanks man <3

On 11/7/2020 at 3:57 AM, augustburnscarl said:

Stories was so sick

That album is gold is a shame the band break up

So if I were to buy this from their site, would it be audio only or would it actually be the whole performance?

Just curious. Would love to watch every performance, can't find the full videos anywhere, just the two on YT.

• Upvote 1

I have the original recording video if you want to add it

• Upvote 2

On 11/21/2020 at 11:31 PM, jbotting_ said:

I have the original recording video if you want to add it

I'd love to get that whether it gets added to the post or not!

:)

• Upvote 1