10. Oceantides
11. Sleep Alone
12. Father

Downloads

FLAC

Support!

Edited by mR12
FLAC added!

Please tell me this is good. Dreamers Don't Sleep was awesome. Haven't heard any of the other singles

Why don't you just give it a listen? I'm pretty sure it won't be a waste of time. Dreamshade are top notch.

Well I was originally skeptical about this release. The singles that were released were a little more on the poppy side and I even called it easycore. After Listening to the album as a whole I kind of love it. I think they did a great job with the direction that they took. It works so well without being cheesy, boring or "generic" Fantastic release. 

I certainly hope the album itself is better than that lyric video. "The Gift of Life" was top 10 AOTY for me in 2013, so if it's just a bunch of watered down "artery" garbage, that's going to be extremely disappointing.

I wish the album artwork made more sense with the album title. Vibrant means full of energy and enthusiasm, what does a floating ball of yarn has to do with it?

I imagined like the artwork of There For Tomorrow A Little Faster.

The album sound is very refreshing and very beautifully executed

This is a pretty good album no doubt, but the gift of life is so much better than this. Everything about it is better, from the riffs to the melodies to the vocals. This is really watered down. I still like it, very catchy... but after 3 years I'm not sure I'm overly happy. The energy they had is gone. 7.5/10 for me vs 9.5/10 the gift of life