ally

Ice Nine Kills - I Heard They KILL Live (2020)

14 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Here we go!

I actually have so much love right now too you guy's for posting this so fast!!!!

1 minute ago, BlueWall said:

Don't get me wrong, this is a good album but fuck me if it isn't being milked like hell...

4 releases of the Same album essentially across 2 years Sheesh

Yeah i don't disagree dude and i'm THE biggest fan of ice nine. but i'm so happy with this live album as they are truly a spectacular live band

I'm so gutted that we didn't to see them this year with Covid and all that but they're absolutely top of my list for whenever gigs happen again.  I'm still kicking myself for sleeping on this album and the band as a whole for 18 months before giving it a random play and falling in love with it.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mathrin said:

I'm so gutted that we didn't to see them this year with Covid and all that but they're absolutely top of my list for whenever gigs happen again.  I'm still kicking myself not sleeping on this album and the band as a whole for 18 months before giving it a random play and falling in love with it.  

The silver scream is one of my favourite albums of all time. I fucking love it

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BlueWall said:

Don't get me wrong, this is a good album but fuck me if it isn't being milked like hell...

4 releases of the Same album essentially across 2 years Sheesh

Agreed, but it's also a very good album. Hopefully we start to hear some new stuff after this.

This is good, but DAMN, some parts just don’t hit the same without JD on uncleans. Definitely prefer to listen to the studio version, but I’ll probably keep this around. 

• Upvote 1

Awesome live album and love the nod to NOFX!!!

• Upvote 1

Time for Silver Scream 2 tbh

• Upvote 3

Fuck. The way I want Spencer to do things to my body both sexually and everything else is too much. 

• Ban 1

Sig-2.png

On 10/29/2020 at 7:32 AM, Mathrin said:

I'm so gutted that we didn't to see them this year with Covid and all that but they're absolutely top of my list for whenever gigs happen again.  I'm still kicking myself for sleeping on this album and the band as a whole for 18 months before giving it a random play and falling in love with it.  

same here. when they were on tour with Atreyu and Memphis May Fire I gave them a listen loved them. They are awesome live.

I'm really just here for NOFX. :banana:

• Love 1