• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

WYv5vZr.gif

POG, pop aoty incoming

• Upvote 1

yeah epic

track 14 is my fave position

• Haha 2

I shall await for the FLAC. But man, this is nice.

Positions and safety net are the only two I really love after one listen. This album reminds me of Mac's Divine Feminine in tone, just less ambitious in sound.

Going to wait for 320 before I listen to something this important.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

"When this evening started I was feeling so dump trucks, but now it's like 100 forklifts!"

banner2.jpg

what, WHAT... no way. I never expected to have mom's full album so early this week. Thanks fam

• Haha 2

Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

7 minutes ago, SpecialAgentCooper said:

Going to wait for 320 before I listen to something this important.

Ah, yes. A man of commitment, focus and sheer will!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

I just listened to this before and it sounds pretty good for a 128, understand if people want to wait though

• Upvote 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

One or two I'm not keen on but a great album!! I was expecting it to be way more sexual and boundary pushing though, based on the titles. My Hair is a potential smash, she needs to use the potential. 

3 minutes ago, Summers said:

I just listened to this before and it sounds pretty good for a 128, understand if people want to wait though

Summers, I've actually never understood why 128 leaks exist (or why 128kbps exists at all since hard drives became so much larger over the last 10 years).  Is it because of streaming rips?  While you guys are good about not transcoding stuff, too many people on the internet cheat for me to value 128 ever being out there.

"When this evening started I was feeling so dump trucks, but now it's like 100 forklifts!"

banner2.jpg

16 minutes ago, Drown said:

what, WHAT... no way. I never expected to have mom's full album so early this week. Thanks fam

I can't see her in a diva light; she'll always be adorable tiny Cat Valentine with the dyed red hair and the Bibble addiction.  Adorably stupid one minute and then catches you off guard with the killer vocals the next. :D 

banner2.jpg

11 minutes ago, SpecialAgentCooper said:

Summers, I've actually never understood why 128 leaks exist (or why 128kbps exists at all since hard drives became so much larger over the last 10 years).  Is it because of streaming rips?  While you guys are good about not transcoding stuff, too many people on the internet cheat for me to value 128 ever being out there.

128s come from a few places like from a review site, a stream from somewhere or from the artist themselves who keep a 128 in case it does leak somehow cause some people will rather not listen to the 128. Also they can leak it themselves cause after all it does get a bunch of attention before the official release.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Summers said:

128s come from a few places like from a review site, a stream from somewhere or from the artist themselves who keep a 128 in case it does leak somehow cause some people will rather not listen to the 128. Also they can leak it themselves cause after all it does get a bunch of attention before the official release.

Wow, the thing about an artist self-leaking a low quality listen for first impression is pretty staggering to me logically.  If I was an artist operating at an international level of exposure, I would NEVER want people's first impression of my new music release to be smashed aural garbage.  I've literally put off on purchasing albums before because I heard fake 320 leaks and assumed them to be terrible mix/mastering jobs and later realized I was given the wrong impression.  A lot of amateur listeners won't even put in that middling level of effort and bother to learn what different bitrates are, so could make blanket assumptions based off of the 128.

• Upvote 2

banner2.jpg

8 minutes ago, SpecialAgentCooper said:

Wow, the thing about an artist self-leaking a low quality listen for first impression is pretty staggering to me logically.  If I was an artist operating at an international level of exposure, I would NEVER want people's first impression of my new music release to be smashed aural garbage.  I've literally put off on purchasing albums before because I heard fake 320 leaks and assumed them to be terrible mix/mastering jobs and later realizing I was given the wrong impression.  A lot of amateur listeners won't even put in that middling level of effort and bother to learn what different bitrates are, so could make blanket assumptions based off of the 128.

Well the thing is with lower bit rate to 320 they are upping the quality/how loud it is overall so the impurities of the transcode is shown more but sometimes the only versions which are available are transcode so it sucks

Also yeah an artist wouldn't tend to leak it lower quality but its not that unlikely to happen

• Love 1

That's not the album cover. 

• Upvote 1

Sig-2.png

My ears are yelling DOWNLOAD THIS, my brain is yelling DOWNLOAD THIS, my soul is yelling DOWNLOAD THIS

but my heart says WAIT 3 DAYS, 320 WILL BE BETTER

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Satan's Favourite said:

That's not the album cover. 

fixed

• Upvote 2

HOLY SHIT ALREADY!? LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

• Upvote 1

It’s very okay. Not nearly as good as her last record, but a fun pop record. Main issue here is that the production on almost every song sounds extremely similar that it’s hard to distinguish the songs from one another. 

• Upvote 2

Do we know writers/producers for the full album?

Kind it sounds like a continuation of her last record. With the single, I was expecting more upbeat r&b ari but it was mostly slow songs which is still great. Another ari record is always welcomed, just hope she will eventually return to her “roots” and be a diva and belt out lines like she used to on her first 2 records 

19 hours ago, Summers said:

Well the thing is with lower bit rate to 320 they are upping the quality/how loud it is overall so the impurities of the transcode is shown more but sometimes the only versions which are available are transcode so it sucks

Also yeah an artist wouldn't tend to leak it lower quality but its not that unlikely to happen

Just use an application called fakin the funk. It tells you if the files are actually 320 or fake. 

7 minutes ago, terran236 said:

Just use an application called fakin the funk. It tells you if the files are actually 320 or fake. 

Not really going to get into using that application but learning how to read specs yourself is probably better than using it, its not always reliable in past experiences

This is awesome, great melodies and harmonies.

I'm starting to see 320 go up on Soulseek but not sure if I can trust it lol

Anyways, I don't even care if it's not as good as the last one cause the last one was a masterpiece, all I care about is the fact that this album is gonna be horny as shit.

I hate the lyrics to the opening track and it turned me off the entitre album tbh. "Shut Up"

No. YOU shut up Ariana Grande. Get the fuck off this earth.

Alright alright I retract my statement, I'm gonna have an open mind and listen to this xd

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Ban 1