All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Michael

Cane Hill - Power of the High (Single) (2020)

23 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Cane Hill just keep topping themselves every time they release something new. Such a banger.

• Love 2

christ this is fucking insane, i didn't expect them to go this heavy

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The Amity Affliction: Water

Cane Hill: Weed

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

@TheViolence19 it's been uploaded to YouTube if that's easier for you to listen to?

Fuck. These guys just can't stop surprising me over and over. I was nervous when they did that soft EP but it was absolutely unique and amazing. I know I wanted more from these guys and I didn't care if it was soft or hard.  

• Upvote 1

PSP JEsus.gif

Seems good from what I could make out. This is a really bad rip though.  I cant wait to hear a HQ version.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, FatReverend said:

Seems good from what I could make out. This is a really bad rip though.  I cant wait to hear a HQ version.

Same, I listened to like 10 seconds total of skipping around. It sounded filthy from what I could make out. Can't wait for the official release!

• Upvote 1

PSP JEsus.gif

320 and FLAC added!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

@Frak The Gods why you was nervous? they just did what they wanted to do and it was really enjoyable listen..why always metalheads have problem with things like this? dont be so closeminded come on

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ban 1

Such an amazing song they brought to life!!!!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

I missed the 11am premiere yesterday but stayed listening all day. They finally played the new song again hours later and I used all my skips on Liquid Metal to go back and listen to it again and again. I absolutely love the song. They continue to put out bangers. Whether it's acoustic or heavy af like this I can always count on them to release quality music. Can't wait for EP or better yet, new album?!?!?

• Upvote 1

PSP JEsus.gif

24 minutes ago, Frak The Gods said:

I missed the 11am premiere yesterday but stayed listening all day. They finally played the new song again hours later and I used all my skips on Liquid Metal to go back and listen to it again and again. I absolutely love the song. They continue to put out bangers. Whether it's acoustic or heavy af like this I can always count on them to release quality music. Can't wait for EP or better yet, new album?!?!?

Might be a double album or 2 EPs considering the title is "Volume One: Krewe De La Mort"

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Love these guys.

My short Cane Hill story:

I saw this band's name on 3 shows I attended before I even listened to them ever. I skipped them every single time.
Then I finally listened to their first album, which was an obvious banger, and I was overwhelmed with guilt. I wished so hard that I had seen them live.
Now since then, they put out Too Far Gone and the Killing the Sun EP and now this, and god dammit, these guys are so underrated and great it's not even funny.
So, yeah, I'm a dumb.

Thanks, though!

• Love 1

"I had a dream I got everything I wanted; and if I'm being honest, it might have been a nightmare."

Been a fan of this band ever since I accidentally stumbled across their first EP when it came out and holy fack this song slaps

This is NUTS. 

Deadlights_-_Bathed_In_Venom_(Official_Music_Video).gif.7ce3a3ed3448ae83c213866ef79aa30e.gif

@DekinhoDesu If you don't feed a pigeon breed a rat after listening to this song I will breathe in the smoke deeply it tasted like battered from Negan and I lifted.

• Love 1

Didn't expect to enjoy it but it's easily their best song.