NieR:Automata™

Bring Me The Horizon - POST HUMAN: SURVIVAL HORROR (2020)

276 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ron Swanson said:

Doesnt make sense. Then wth is the flac sourced from? Why would there be a lossless release on the album then? All these leak day leaks come from streaming services? 

Of course its from streaming services, do you think we get everything from CDs lol. Someone might be getting the CD/that version of the album tomorrow, if someone submits it I will upload it just be patient 

• Upvote 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Other Releases by

14 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Doesnt make sense. Then wth is the flac sourced from? Why would there be a lossless release on the album then? All these leak day leaks come from streaming services? 

There are MANY sites where you can purchase Lossless files...similar to iTunes. 7Digital is one I personally use which is a UK sourced company. HDtracks. Qobuz. There are endless purchasing systems for people who prefer lossless music files :p

FLAC is never sourced from the actual artist. It's very rare, an official album download given by the artist gives an option for lossless files lmao. There are so many lossless libraries to purchase from

On 10/27/2020 at 12:18 AM, SavageWraith said:

Okay, after listening for days now I can say this is my favorite era of BMTH. I love their staple albums, I even really loved their 2 more recent albums. My god Kingslayer is one of my all time favorite BMTH tracks already.

Long winded honest thoughts time.

To me, BMTH is the next-gen Linkin Park of today. Trying new sounds and subjects to tackle lyrically. It hurts to think or say out loud that Linkin Park will never recover from the loss of Chester, not just vocally, but the energy and soul. It hurts to admit, and I love Mike and the boys, but Chester was the Pillar of LP. I eagerly await to see how they move forward, but I also won't be the toxic fan that puts even more stress on their hearts.

And if the rest of these Post Human EPs are going to like this but cover different topics and tones for example this one is clearly influenced by the virus,the phobia, the overwhelming government presence throughout all of it, the paranoia and unrest from the virus and the state of the world. 

Not to mention the outro track clearly leaves us hanging. It ends in a feeling of disconnect and separation. Not just from a loved one, but a way of life that now feels like a bygone era.

I imagine the next one will focus on the mania of being isolated and coping with it, and end on a very frustrated and angry cliffhanger. EP 3 will probably be a lot of anger and rage and letting loose and lashing out not just on the state of the world, but the powers that be these days that are pulling the strings. EP 4 will probably start with a trailing anger that turns into understanding and acceptance and resolve but bleed into the confusion this firstone starts with. Making a full circle.

I think this first one is simply little bits of several moods and mindsets that have been swimming in circles in their heads but each EP going forward will have a much more concentrated tone/topic.

Dear Diary-anxiety&worry

Parasite Eve-Uncertainty&Change(inevitable)

Teardrops-Loneliness&Depression

Obey-Paranoia&Distrust(w/Gov)

Itch For the Cure&Kingslayer-Flicker of Hope While stuck in a broken system

1x1-Nostalgia&Fears and dealing with them.

Ludens-Separation/Divided People

Butterflies-Having to Let Go&the Anger of it.

I don't care if anyone doesn't like this. This project is fucking stellar. It's fun, it's creative and catchy. Babymetal was great (fuck you, fight me). Amy Lee is still a vocal goddess. The Linkin Park influence is welcomed. The manic writing style is a vibe.

I should note while I have seen the name Babymetal before, I had never listened to them until this track, and it's great.

I'm glad they make music they want, it's enjoyable af. If your only argument is about the song structure or how this isn't Suicide Season 2.0 why are you even still here? Just to make others suffer your company and comments? Let others enjoy what you refuse to and move on.

Everyone needs to be more like this guy when bands experiment and do what they want. Enough bickering about the music. Follow SavageWraiths example lol. Best comment on the thread imo. Love you bro, your reviews are always done right.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, Summers said:

Of course its from streaming services, do you think we get everything from CDs lol. Someone might be getting the CD/that version of the album tomorrow, if someone submits it I will upload it just be patient 

How do you get FLAC from a streaming service?

4 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

How do you get FLAC from a streaming service?

Normally if you pay for a streaming service if its Spotify, Pandora, Deezer etc there will be options in the settings to switch to FLAC quality

You can rip flacs from Spotify and tidal with software

What is this talk about "new versions" of Ludens and Parasite Eve?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Xabaras88 said:

What is this talk about "new versions" of Ludens and Parasite Eve?

From "BMTH Family" VK Group:

"It became known that the songs of Ludens and Parasite Eve will differ from the previously released versions.

So, the track Ludens will be presented uncensored (what exactly and what text we will find out after the release).  And Parasite Eve will be updated and mastered!

BUT, these songs will only be available on physical copies and digital downloads.  Songs will remain the same on streaming services, so pre-order the album."

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, matosl2899 said:

From "BMTH Family" VK Group:

"It became known that the songs of Ludens and Parasite Eve will differ from the previously released versions.

So, the track Ludens will be presented uncensored (what exactly and what text we will find out after the release).  And Parasite Eve will be updated and mastered!

BUT, these songs will only be available on physical copies and digital downloads.  Songs will remain the same on streaming services, so pre-order the album."

I see, thanks! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

If you journey through life, you will find your own way.

These new ones still sound, not good... Sounds like they're from different sources/mixes from the rest.

Just submitted the new mixes and I am loving how the drums sound in Parasite Eve now. That breakdown do be soundin pretty juicy too.

Edit: Just finished Ludens and yeah these are way better imo

Edited by suckmywaifu
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, suckmywaifu said:

Just submitted the new mixes and I am loving how the drums sound in Parasite Eve now. That breakdown do be soundin pretty juicy too.

thank you, updating them now 

• Upvote 1

Please make a seperate download for just the two please?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheViolence19 said:

Please make a seperate download for just the two please?

Why? That just makes it awkward lol

Okay the version with the updated Ludens and PE tracks are up, thanks @suckmywaifu

4 minutes ago, Summers said:

Why? That just makes it awkward lol

Okay the version with the updated Ludens and PE tracks are up, thanks @suckmywaifu

So people who already downloaded it dont have to download the whole thing again?????

• Upvote 3

So, just to clarify here. If we pre-ordered on iTunes, so we have the updated versions of the tracks? Or would it be better to get these ones?

9 minutes ago, AgeBrown said:

So, just to clarify here. If we pre-ordered on iTunes, so we have the updated versions of the tracks? Or would it be better to get these ones?

The ones on iTunes would be the same as Apple Music so it wouldn't be the same as the remastered versions 

klbanneredo-min.png

Just now, BlueWall said:

The ones on iTunes would be the same as Apple Music so it wouldn't be the same as the remastered versions 

Alrighty. I'll go with the versions on here then. Thanks!

new versions of Ludens and Parasite Eve provide fantastic quality of life improvements, drums and guitar tone sound even sicker now, and the different vocals on Ludens are fuckin GREAT

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

yeah epic

Man....Parasite Eve, they REALLY should have gone straight back into the chorus after the breakdown part and kept that energy flowing...would have made the chorus hit hard.

Really doesn't serve any purpose going to that chill part instead

Songs 4: 52 long too...not like it needed extra time either.

New versions just the mp3 or the flac as well? If you purchase digital from bmth site is the digital in all formats?

So to educate the uneducated, the new uploads now have newer version of just "Parasite Eve" and "Ludens", correct?

What's different about them specifically?

the song files are broke. I keep trying to download and it says I have network connectivity issues.  Pls fix your files :angry:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, [untitled] said:

So to educate the uneducated, the new uploads now have newer version of just "Parasite Eve" and "Ludens", correct?

What's different about them specifically?

Parasite Eve = sounds cleaner and better mixed now

Ludens = also sounds cleaner and better mixed now, guitar has more crunch, explicit content was added, like replacing "messed up" with "fucked up" and the second line of the second verse is replaced with "names made me blow out the brains of all the kids in class". 

• Upvote 7

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

It's time to hear this masterpiece (I guess) :)

• Upvote 1

Did not care for the last record at all. This record(? EP?) was pretty cool and the features all worked out well. Happy Halloween!

widowswail.bandcamp.com

My music is also available for free on this site!

This is just so fucking good. I hope this does well for them, BMTH deserves it!

• Upvote 3

Alright, I gave this thing two spins (doing third spin rn) and..oof.

You hear vibes of all their albums after CYB. One could argue with that, but I think if someone wants to get into BMTH, I think this EP might be a nice way to introduce them. This basically incorperates everything that is BMTH into a 32 minute banger. 

This is peak BMTH imo.

I have a hard time picking favs, but I absolutely love Kingslayer, Dear Diary, the final song and the remastered Parasite Eve and Ludens. 

• Upvote 2

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.