All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
NieR:Automata™

Bring Me The Horizon - POST HUMAN: SURVIVAL HORROR (2020)

276 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Pray4Plagues said:

Dear Diary is the stand out track. Heavy SS and There is a hell vibes. Track 9 with Amy Lee is 2nd best. Everything else kinda melds together into a mashup of singles. 1x1 is forgettable and that interlude has to be the worst interlude I've ever heard. 

Considering when people first heard the leaked version of Kingslayer and didn't know the intro was itch for the cure they assumed it was all one song and they loved it so 🤷‍♂️.

Don't quite understand how Kingslayer and 1x1 are forgettable when they're two of the most enjoyable tracks on the entire EP... Especially when Kingslayer is the most energetic and erratic song as well.

• Upvote 2

klbanneredo-min.png

Other Releases by

I like how they went pretty heavy on some tracks. Brings back memories.

8.5/10

• Upvote 1

596608895_na2020newkl.png.cf55878107374737a11284053516e96b.png

Click ^ to see reviews.

I'm digging it. Miss these guys. There last couple of albums weren't for me but this i like it a lot. Thanks

• Upvote 1

'Cause my bright is too slight to hold back all my dark.

''Leaked faster than AMO'' 10/10

I'd say my top 3 are Dear diary, teardrops & obey. Kingslayer would be 4th place for me.

8 hours ago, BlueWall said:

Considering when people first heard the leaked version of Kingslayer and didn't know the intro was itch for the cure they assumed it was all one song and they loved it so 🤷‍♂️.

Don't quite understand how Kingslayer and 1x1 are forgettable when they're two of the most enjoyable tracks on the entire EP... Especially when Kingslayer is the most energetic and erratic song as well.

I listened to the EP despite not liking the band and not finding any of the singles special and funny enough 1x1 is the only track I liked. I thought it was pretty good.

tumblr_pdnnq8zdjV1wphcbjo1_500.gif

it's ok, but nothing special. imo tts way more solid than this

Dear Diary: 4/5, this song was a great opener and a great intro into Parasite Eve.

Parasite Eve: 4/5. good song all around

Teardrops: 5/5, just loved the Linkin Park vibes

Obey: 3.5/5, I always found Yungblud to be a bit obnoxious so it was hard to get into, but i love the bridge and the chorus

Itch for the cure/Kingslayer: 4/5, Musical whiplash, the song. I loved all the parts of the song, especially the "Shut the fuck up" bits. but some parts were a bit jarring so i can understand some people's distain for this song.

1x1: 3/5, your standard modern rock song. nothing special to write home about.

Ludens: 5/5: The song that started it all, and one of my favorites from them.

March Toward Your Death: 4.5/5, It was great to hear amy lee, since i haven't heard her in a while, and I loved the buildup that leads to nothing. Like a march to your death would be like.

Overall: 4/5. a must listen if you're a fan

• Upvote 2

Favorites are Teardrops, Kingslayer, 1x1 and You March Toward Your Death.  Just some catchy, fun and/or interesting tunes here.  Love Amy Lee's feature.

• Upvote 1

Honestly there's nothing I dislike on here. All the way through the production is on point and the songwriting is interesting. This ep is honestly an amazing new direction for them that drops them into a relatively unfilled niche, especially for artists of their size. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Album of the year and I straight up will fight anyone who disagrees with me. BMTH out here unloading their sacks in to all our tracheas. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Ban 1

RIP Kingdom Leaks :cry:

So this things amazing, but what's the source of this? Some of the tracks... just don't sound good, it's like this was mix and matched with good 320's + youtube rips filling in the missing holes.

Big fan of Kingslayer, 1x1 and the closer. The singles minus Ludens are too average for this release to be special for me, though.

I'm heavily debating where I consider this or "There Is A Hell" to be the best album in their discography.

Leaning towards this.

• Confused 1

If you don't like the Babymetal feature then your wiener is .2cm or you have a dry ass pussy

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Ban 1

better than amo.

• Upvote 1

I really like this. 

What's this I see about this being 1/3 of a trilogy? I'm so out of the loop. 

9 minutes ago, cjmanningx said:

I really like this. 

What's this I see about this being 1/3 of a trilogy? I'm so out of the loop. 

Post Human is gonna have four EP's - all four are sonically different from each other. This is the industrial one. There's also a poppier EP planned, too. Dunno about the other two.

• Upvote 1

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

3 hours ago, [untitled] said:

So this things amazing, but what's the source of this? Some of the tracks... just don't sound good, it's like this was mix and matched with good 320's + youtube rips filling in the missing holes.

Definitely, I'm still waiting for the new mastered version of "Parasite Eve" and "Ludens" with alternate lyrics. Hope these two will be uploaded next thursday !

The mix of both songs doesn't match with the rest of the album, which is a turn off for me..

That being said, I absolutely love this album !

1 hour ago, xcblackdiamond said:

If you don't like the Babymetal feature then your wiener is .2cm or you have a dry ass pussy

Bold of you to assume my wiener is big enough to measure with conventional means

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

what streaming site/app does this release came from?

3 hours ago, cedxhc said:

what streaming site/app does this release came from?

It’s not on any streaming service yet since it hasn’t been released. But these files, to my knowledge, were ripped from a promo service that reviewers use.

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

6 hours ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

better than amo.

simp>hell>this>>suicide>tts>Music...>cyb>>amo   

12 hours ago, usaisawesome said:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, humbleledger said:

simp>hell>this>>suicide>tts>Music...>cyb>>amo   

"Simp Hell, this suicide text-to-speech music. Can you ban amo"

Yeah I can agree with that sentiment.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

The release is amazing and all, but real question is: Was this just a pre-album EP or THIS is BMTH8?

Either way doesn't matter much but I am kind of questionning the point of the whole video series they recorded during quarantine as it appears to me they didn't retain any of those ideas on the project? (If this is it of course.)

Every day is a summer vacation
Speed King.jpg

26 minutes ago, Drown said:

The release is amazing and all, but real question is: Was this just a pre-album EP or THIS is BMTH8?

It's the first part of a planned series of EPs

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Drown said:

I mean they only have six full-length studio albums anyway, so technically the next one would be BMTH7, unless ofcourse you count the first EP they released, in which case this EP would count too so ultimately that would make this one both an EP, and BMTH8 right?🤓

But no for real, I think this is the one from the studio diaries, though there was probably a lot more written than we saw in the videos 

• Upvote 1

115683106_BitterPiccy.jpg.2d236e5a4f796df6dede15f417522d3b.jpg

lastfm_black.gif.91f8144a457ece93c6601c67606c1d82.gif.96766e32a354e166e2036eb38a299b16.gif     rsz_spotify.png.3d59151ccfacd78883deaa07ccb0264d.png