NieR:Automata™

Bring Me The Horizon - POST HUMAN: SURVIVAL HORROR (2020)

276 posts in this topic

Lol @ 128kbps (Transcode) :D

Other Releases by

update: this is fucking INSANE, in terms of the tracks I hadn't already heard (Dear Diary,; 1x1 and One Day...) I am absolutely fucking astounded

this EP taps into the best parts of every core BMTH sound of the past 12 years and expands on each one where needed; the blistering aggression of Dear Diary & Kingslayer; the catchy, hooky songwriting with huge emotive performances on Parasite Eve, Teardrops & 1x1; the spasmic, industrial-esque synthwork across the entire record, but particularly on Itch For The Cure & Obey; and the gorgeous curveball that is the closer on this thing

what a fantastic record from end to end, this is easily one of BMTH's best projects yet, this (more than any other project they've done) truly sounds like a culmination of their works and experience over their career and i couldn't even possibly be happier about it.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

yeah epic

Holy shit, Dear Diary fucked me in the ass, without even knowing it....and i love it. And right now, the last song ended and....goddamn, did they had to tease it at the end? xD I really thought, Obey would be the only "heavy" banger, but this was pure fire. Thank you bmth

a return to form in my opinion.  will receive an undeserved amount of praise bc bmth. 

still,  best release since simpiternal

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Got the day off, just woke up and this is the first thing I see. It's gonna be a good fucking day.

ONCE AGAIN these motherfuckers are experimenting in ways I didnt know I'd like!!!!
From day one, nothing but love for these guys!!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

i will say that this album/ep is the most solid made by them (not the best)

Dear Diary, (9/10)

Parasite Eve (8,5/10)

Teardrops (8/10)

Obey (7,5/10)

Itch/Kingslayer (9,5/10)

1x1 (9/10)

Ludens (8,5/10)

One Day the Only Butterflies (8/10)

imo this is the last time that the'll have some heavy stuff, really stoked for the next ones

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

tssf.jpg

i really cant understand why everyone seems to dig this. this should be no front, but i really cant see any musically claim in this album. its basic, its generic and everything you can hear on this album was already used thousands times before.

im happy if you can enjoy the music, but ill stick to somethin else.

(

• Confused 7
  • Downvote 4
  • Ban 3

Are all these songs true 320? Parasite Eve and Ludens sound like they're lesser quality than the rest of the album.

• Upvote 1

The best they have ever sounded. AOTY.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

49 minutes ago, rxchvrd said:

i will say that this album/ep is the most solid made by them (not the best)

Dear Diary, (9/10)

Parasite Eve (8,5/10)

Teardrops (8/10)

Obey (7,5/10)

Itch/Kingslayer (9,5/10)

1x1 (9/10)

Ludens (8,5/10)

One Day the Only Butterflies (8/10)

imo this is the last time that the'll have some heavy stuff, really stoked for the next ones

I Agree with the rating.

@thebombio wasn't there some talk of an uncensored ludens and a remastered parasite eve coming?

4 minutes ago, dkhmn said:

@thebombio wasn't there some talk of an uncensored ludens and a remastered parasite eve coming?

Once the physical copies + their digital downloads come out they should come up

Really a struggle of self control to not download and take a listen before release. I usually only download singles or finished albums from here, this might be a rare exception.

caving in

• Upvote 1

So Itch and Kingslayer are the same thing or there's some error? Kingslayer used to be longer

Woah! Dear Diary is the best song they've put out in years. More shit like that please.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion this album/EP? is better than Amo and Thats The Spirit but worse than Sempiternal.  My favorite songs are Dear Diary and Kingslayer. 8/10 for me, return to form after last release.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FedeFrench88 said:

So Itch and Kingslayer are the same thing or there's some error? Kingslayer used to be longer

Itch is a separate track and intro for the Kingslayer.

• Upvote 1

I may get shit on for this, but Kingslayer may be one of my all time favorite BMTH songs and I dont even like Babymetal

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

band did something good finally if only they have better vocalist 

• Confused 4
  • Downvote 7
  • Ban 2

@amo yup thats what i thought

6 minutes ago, LinaK said:

band did something good finally if only they have better vocalist 

idk man I feel like olis singing has improved a ton

• Upvote 7

34 minutes ago, FedeFrench88 said:

When Kingslayer leaked, it was paired together with Itch in one track. That's why it was 5+ minutes. But now they're separated like they're supposed to be

So glad they went back heavier cus this is great. Amo = poopoo

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2
  • Downvote 2

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Oh wow. I honestly fucking loved this. I love how they brought back more heaviness than we’ve heard from them in quite a while, and blended it masterfully with their pop sensibilities. That closing track with Amy Lee gave me straight-up chills... the fact that they were able to get a better performance from her than her own band has in years lol... these guys are so good at what they do.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Leak of the year. Thanks!