NieR:Automata™

Bring Me The Horizon - POST HUMAN: SURVIVAL HORROR (2020)

276 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, humbleledger said:

okay so what you mean to say is "he didn't".  instead you just inferred a much easier argument to dismiss, heavy = good, because you either don't understand or disagree with the real issues* bmth fans (no quotations) actually have with amo.

I get there's some oldfags who only want bmth songs with breakdowns and double bass but they fell off since, like sempiternal (which was half post rock or something anyways lol.. that album was criticized HEAVILY when released). and most users here have a pretty mixed preference of music.  your argument might work in youtube comments or r/whateverCore though

it IS great hearing oli scream over a breakdown again though, don't misunderstand me

* see @NieR:Automata™ 's comment

Can you just drop it please this is going in circles at this point 

Also "oldfags" not sure if you were supposed to type that or not but yeah lol

• Upvote 1

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Other Releases by

18 minutes ago, Summers said:

Can you just drop it please this is going in circles at this point 

Also "oldfags" not sure if you were supposed to type that or not but yeah lol

consider it dropped

Had to come on here to ask - does anyone not think Ludens sounds... odd... at the 3:14/3:15 mark? I had pre-ordered the album, received the digital download, popped it into the car and immediately thought something had gone wrong when transferring the files to my phone.

Almost sounds like it skips a microsecond or two. I know this is a new master of the song, but to me, that one part sounds so odd... I've posted this elsewhere and others have agreed but no one has any kind of explanation for it.

• Upvote 1

On 10/31/2020 at 6:36 PM, BlueWall said:

how about we just stop gatekeeping music?

you should have learned that along time ago man as well as being a dick to members on the site. As well as other social media platforms.

But that's just a thought :) 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, BenjaminBurnley said:

you should have learned that along time ago man as well as being a dick to members on the site. As well as other social media platforms.

But that's just a thought :) 

Sorry can't hear you over this banger of a meme.

4kd3kh.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

klbanneredo-min.png

On 10/23/2020 at 11:02 AM, guywithamango said:

Really good overall, only track I don't like that much is kingslayer and I hate itch a lot but it's not really a track. Highlights for me are dear diary and obey

OMG, that's exactly what I thought were the best two! 😉

On 11/2/2020 at 3:32 AM, GrapeFanta said:

Had to come on here to ask - does anyone not think Ludens sounds... odd... at the 3:14/3:15 mark? I had pre-ordered the album, received the digital download, popped it into the car and immediately thought something had gone wrong when transferring the files to my phone.

Almost sounds like it skips a microsecond or two. I know this is a new master of the song, but to me, that one part sounds so odd... I've posted this elsewhere and others have agreed but no one has any kind of explanation for it.

Yes I noticed that too...