Summers

Bring Me The Horizon - Kingslayer (ft Babymetal) (Single) (2020)

82 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, LuxArcanis said:

must....resist...urge...to...listen..before...ep..comes...out

I couldn't :( 

• Haha 2

Other Releases by

oh my GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN TEARDROPS HOLY

• Upvote 3

Love the song, hate the feature. Pls don’t hate me KL users

If the feature wasn’t so prominent it wouldn’t bother me but it’s like half the song. 

• Love 2
  • Ban 1

anime op, gasoline

• Upvote 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Good to read that there's an intro song attached, I was really confused at first. The song gets significantly better later, lol. I actually like this. :)

Not a very good representation of what babymetal is. I feel like people listening to this will think BM is like a hatsune miku style music with how heavy the to register and autotune sound in this. love the heavy BMTH parts. dissapointed with how they processed Su's vocals, she has a good voice and didn't need that doing. she's got pipes, see below.

51 minutes ago, XncsX said:

Not a very good representation of what babymetal is. I feel like people listening to this will think BM is like a hatsune miku style music with how heavy the to register and autotune sound in this. love the heavy BMTH parts. dissapointed with how they processed Su's vocals, she has a good voice and didn't need that doing. she's got pipes, see below.

Most people know who Babymetal are at this point, most people have come across them at one point or another, I think her vocals sound real fucking good on here and the vocal processing sounds fuckin good with the track.

klbanneredo-min.png

I have no  means to say how much I actually enjoy this. Holy fucking SHIT

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, DekinhoDesu said:

I have no  means to say how much I actually enjoy this. Holy fucking SHIT

You gonna break your PB down the gym to this tune?

• Love 1

klbanneredo-min.png

These leaks need to stop, I can only have so many boners in a day.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, amo said:

Okay, I just had a thought and I could be completely wrong, but I thought I might as well share it and maybe some people thought the same thing. Could this possibly be a demo version of the song? My only reasoning for thinking this was that the track length on iTunes for this song is only 3:40, whereas this is 5:04 long... just a thought tho and I wouldn't be surprised and the EP features this exact song with this exact length.

Maybe itch for the cure is the intro going into kinglsayer i think the time of songs would correspond

• Upvote 1

That's much better

20200902_221303.jpg

Good stuff, not much longer for the rest! Thanks for posting.

444x250_Slipknot_-_Nero_Forte_[OFFICIAL_VIDEO].gif

So I was looking at the track length and it's 5:07, Then I looked at the time stamps on iTunes and I've come to the conclusion that this is actually the fifth and sixth songs Itch For The Cure (When Will We Be Free?) and Kingslayer mixed into one track!

• Upvote 1

Oil screams mix with babymetal sing work prefect 

6 hours ago, PaidInFull said:

commenting again after listening 3 times in a row

holy FUCK this is absolutely amazing, so ridiculously heavy and yet it retains the identity of their newer stuff 

I didn’t think they’d go much heavier than Obey on this project but they jumped the shark with this one, MASSIVE

This track isn't the only thing that's MASSIVE after 5 listens. 

Tbh never really listened to babymetal but F, respect. I could honestly seeing Linkin Park, were Chester still alive, getting back to nu-metal and collabing with Babymetal, cold rain, and Crystal Lake on some special project celebrating the anniversary of HT.

It really feels like Oli took the passing of his own hero to heart and refuses to just make music for the drones that want There is A Hell... or even Suicide Season. He's experimenting and making music he likes. And that's how we get bangers like this featuring baby metal which I am now promptly looking into.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

i love the bmth part and the babymetal part but separately, they feel kinda awkward on the same song. it'll probably grow on me

That intro sounds like it's right off Reanimation. God, I cannot wait for the rest of this album.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Pray4Plagues said:

SO BAD. It's actually obnoxiously bad. The worst part about this is that it doesn't even showcase who Babymetal are. 

Maybe because they are featured, not the stars.

• Upvote 1

The EP can't come soon enough

#IceBearForPresident

This isn't bad. Nice track (tracks?). The more experimental they are, the better. Strong 6 to a light 7/10. Pretty good.

Not a super fan of the feat, but it's an awesome track nonetheless ! The screams are sick, the riffs are amazing and Mick's work on all the electronic elements is top notch !

The hype for the album is real !

Never was able to get into either of these bands separately, and this is doing nothing to remedy that. One listen was enough.

This is so fucking awesome I love this so much, def my favorite. Babymetal played such huge part and hearing Oli scream and growl made me so excited. Incredible song structure and some really odd production but I fucking loved it, j-trance meets metalcore (in a way?) and it never sounded better. Passcode/FLILAV vibes for sure and I am more than happy with all of the singles from this new EP

• Love 1

1 minute ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

This is so fucking awesome I love this so much, def my favorite. Babymetal played such huge part and hearing Oli scream and growl made me so excited. Incredible song structure and some really odd production but I fucking loved it, j-trance meets metalcore (in a way?) and it never sounded better. Passcode/FLILAV vibes for sure and I am more than happy with all of the singles from this new EP

knew you'd love this given all the different elements at play here, seemed right up your alley from the moment i heard it 

• Love 2

yeah epic

Another MASTER CLASS song!!! Love the electronics in it and for sure the breakdowns!!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

This is genuinely a LOT more interesting than anything they’ve put out recently. This is THE single so far.

• Upvote 1