All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Sign in to follow this  
Zephyr Sunrise

Ghostemane - ANTI-ICON (2020)

22 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Ok shit is so good. My AOTY right here. 10/10

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Yasssss! Finally, uncle ghosty released a new banger

Hope it slaps like N/O/I/S/E

Damn this is good! The step up in production and the flow of the album is excellent. 

This man likes breakdowns

Unbenannt.PNG.608ad8c221b6dcec8081cab805b2cf99.PNG

safasf.PNG.e0506e2343bf8ef53aad43fb48ead36c.PNG

Barely enjoying NOISE, I quite love this, production is so fucking good too. Genuinely surprised.

• Love 2

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

Been waiting on this one! Much love for posting!! <3

Been waiting forever for this, let's fucking gooooooooooooo

Nü metal is back! He should do a posse cut with Denzel Curry, Backxwash and JPEGMAFIA. 

• Upvote 1

'twas some top-tier garbage

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Ban 1

it was pretty good, not as experimental or unique as i'd hoped after NOISE, but still liked it. i dont see a lot of replay value for myself but didnt feel like i wasted my time with it. 

• Upvote 1

fucking slaps bro! Future of rap/metal music right here whether you like it or not

3 hours ago, highfivepunk said:

it was pretty good, not as experimental or unique as i'd hoped after NOISE, but still liked it. i dont see a lot of replay value for myself but didnt feel like i wasted my time with it. 

Yeah, it's fun, it's more Ghostemane, and that's always fine with me, but yeah, he keeps hyping up every album to be the "next big thing" or some kind of profound experimental statement (he did the same with NOISE) but it always just sounds like more Ghostemane, again, not that that's a bad thing.

I hated his feature on the HEALTH album so I don't think I have any interest in checking this out

thanks

Damn this fucking rips

5 hours ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

Damn this fucking rips

So, let me ask something (to anyone, you just happened to comment last). What is the appeal of this guy? Every time I try to listen to him it just sounds like a bunch of garbled, jumbled noises. I am into a ton of different styles of music; anything from Ron Pope to Angelmaker and everything in between, but I just cannot find anything enjoyable about this.

Disclaimer: there is no connotation here that reads 'why do you like this, you must be dumb', nor am I looking for 'well everyone likes different things.' The latter can be part of the answer but I genuinely want to know what makes this so compelling to so many people? I'm curious where it seems that I differ so vastly from others

4 hours ago, NeckDeeper1 said:

So, let me ask something (to anyone, you just happened to comment last). What is the appeal of this guy? Every time I try to listen to him it just sounds like a bunch of garbled, jumbled noises. I am into a ton of different styles of music; anything from Ron Pope to Angelmaker and everything in between, but I just cannot find anything enjoyable about this.

Disclaimer: there is no connotation here that reads 'why do you like this, you must be dumb', nor am I looking for 'well everyone likes different things.' The latter can be part of the answer but I genuinely want to know what makes this so compelling to so many people? I'm curious where it seems that I differ so vastly from others

His flow, the way he's mixing trap and industrial metal, the production, songwriting, .... But then again this is all just subjective, there's a lot of people that hate him or strongly dislike him for sure. I can only speak for myself

Fucking addicted to this. Dude knows how to take the Industrial/Manson influence and use it to its full potential. Some of this shit is just down right intense.

The purest, non-conformist jaded subhuman terrorist.