All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Sign in to follow this  
NieR:Automata™

tricot - 10 (2020)

13 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

no wonder they call this site kingdom leaks. thank you so much!!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

tricot 10 more like 10/10

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

This worth it? Haven't been crazy about the last album or the EP that came out after 3.

23 minutes ago, TomoLust said:

This worth it? Haven't been crazy about the last album or the EP that came out after 3.

Same actually. I feel like they need to actually change up their sound and evolve a little bit, because it's starting to get to the point of diminishing returns. Supposedly this one is supposed to be that though, based on an article I read about the album last week, so here's hoping.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, FlyingPiranha said:

Same actually. I feel like they need to actually change up their sound and evolve a little bit, because it's starting to get to the point of diminishing returns. Supposedly this one is supposed to be that though, based on an article I read about the album last week, so here's hoping.

Ehh, guess I'll give it a spin. It's just a shame, 3 was so fucking fun and everything since has just felt so boring comparatively.

1 minute ago, TomoLust said:

Ehh, guess I'll give it a spin. It's just a shame, 3 was so fucking fun and everything since has just felt so boring comparatively.

3 was a breath of fresh air man. AND was good but it didn't stick with me long, but 3 felt so varied and effortless and I loved it immediately. They're really good at what they do, but sometimes it bites them in the ass because a lot of the stuff just starts sounding the same, especially since they drop so much music.

• Upvote 1

Side note: Does anyone have translations for the track titles? I don't know any kanji, so the only two titles I could figure out were #1 (Omae) and #6 (Agenai).

Just now, FlyingPiranha said:

Side note: Does anyone have translations for the track titles? I don't know any kanji, so the only two titles I could figure out were #1 (Omae) and #6 (Agenai).

1. You

2. Summer Night Town

3. Warp

4. Box

5. Fried Rice

6. To Not Give

7. Mischief

8. Ghost Ship

9. Laststep

10. Body

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Just now, TomoLust said:

1. You

2. Summer Night Town

3. Warp

4. Box

5. Fried Rice

6. To Not Give

7. Mischief

8. Ghost Ship

9. Laststep

10. Body

Good looking out, thanks!

• Upvote 1

Big fan of the singles leading up to this. When the vocals hit in Summer Night Town, pure bliss. And Warp is a banger too. I think this album will continue this band putting out albums that are good but not great for me. For example, for their last album, I love half of it but barely listen to the other half. Hoping they can put it all together at some point, cause their potential is quite high. I'd say this is more consistent than other releases though. Just not huge on You, Mischief, Ghost Ship and Laststep. I love the vocal performances and crisp instrumentals though, especially the former. They have some of the best vocal performances in math rock. They know how to use the melodies of their voices.

Other favorites: Box, Fried Rice, To Not Give, Body.

• Upvote 2

Thanks a lot for the up !

• Love 1