All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
serafina

Gorillaz - Song Machine, Season One: Strange Timez (Deluxe) (2020)

15 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Thank you!

Blessed to be getting releases from Damon still this man will not stop!

Singles where the best of Gorillaz, let's see if the rest lives up to this

Been expecting this day by day! Thanks a lot...

320 and FLAC added!

• Love 3

johnny booth.gif

2 hours ago, 967-EVIL said:

320 and FLAC added!

THANKS A LOT! Already falling in love with the new song... dancing to Opium in my desk...

First half very nice, second half is very "meh" and "are you serious?". Im thankful, that Gorillaz showed me, what kind of strange music i can like(and without them, i wouldn't know so many bands today) but the ambition of "making music with everyone" is sometimes hit or miss. And this album shows it clearly. At the end, even Albarn left the ship and is nowhere to be found xD

Edit: Oh, so thats why. This was the Deluxe Edition, i see. I thought that would be the full album, but it seems, it ends with Momentary Bliss. Damn this changes everything xD But i gotta say, the deluxe edition sucks ass. Im so glad, that these songs aren't on the standard version xD Im serious, "Simplicity" is one of worst songs, i've heard from them. And what the fuck was "With Love to an Ex"? Did Damon just left the studio and said: "A well, do what you want, im out mate".

For the second Season: Please, choose your guests wisely. And for myself: Think, before you write smth awful xD

• Downvote 3

3 hours ago, 967-EVIL said:

320 and FLAC added!

These are not true 320/FLAC files, they are transcoded from the 128 kbs leak.

1 hour ago, five_four said:

These are not true 320/FLAC files, they are transcoded from the 128 kbs leak.

They were not transcoded from that. These are web format and came from a legitimate distributor. Seems like it might be a lossy master for whatever reason.

johnny booth.gif

25 minutes ago, 967-EVIL said:

They were not transcoded from that. These are web format and came from a legitimate distributor. Seems like it might be a lossy master for whatever reason.

Well regardless of where they came from they're still low quality and not true 320/FLAC. Only the currently released singles are 320.

Seems like the songs are different streaming services are different quality this is insane lol

On 10/23/2020 at 8:06 AM, dontgare said:

Seems like the songs are different streaming services are different quality this is insane lol

Is it because of the leak or just how the album sounds?

This download is missing the japanese deluxe edition track "18. Taxi back to 80s Reykjavík".

t2DLnik.png