All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Lord Kingdom

Atreyu - Save Us [Single] (2020)

42 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

This is utter garbage... I'll just listen to Deathgrip and a couple of tracks off Lead Sails and forget they did anything past that I think. What a shame.

• Upvote 2

Sellouts

• Upvote 1

STYGKL_1.gif

But why does it sound like They don't want what we want by asking Alexandria but with different lyrics?

Oh look, a bonus track from Asking Alexandria's new album.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MyTearsYW said:

Oh look, a bonus track from Asking Alexandria's new album.

Nothing could be that bad tbh

Not even 2020 Atreyu

Horrible guitar parts, laughable production, godawful lyrics. There is literally nothing you can take from this pile of shit.

• Upvote 2

Much better vocal performance compared to the god awful last album but these instrumentals are weak

This song bummed me out. When Atreyu started really getting soft with Congregation, they took a break to pursue separate projects then came back with a solid enough effort with Long Live. Now Alex chose to just leave and hearing this I don't blame him.

Alex had his own fair share of downsides, the goth talk-singing never sounded that good, but Atreyu losing their edge and losing Alex really makes them a borderline second Hell or Highwater, and it bums me out because Atreyu is and was an important starter band for me that I've loved for a long time

Not a fan of the song, but Brandon is killin' it as always.  Is it just me or does that main riff sound a lot like Finn Balor's music?

I'm mostly positive when it comes to bands i love and have been listening to for years. I love the new architects song, it's different, not as good as holy hell. But still a good song.  Now onto this, Atreyu isn't gonna be the same without Alex. This song is honestly lacking. Atreyu is usually known for some awesome riffs and guitar solos. I don't care if Atreyu stops screaming completely, as long as they release solid music. This song is catchy at times and Brandon does a good job vocally. But this songs is one of those songs that as a guitarist, i could figure this out by ear in less than 20 minutes. It's short, nothing special about it. Sounds like it could have been a b-side off their album in our wake. Most of the songs off in our wake are better than this song. except for maybe 5 of the songs. This song is definitely fake heavy, and i bet the rest of the album for the most part is gonna be more mainstream and a lot softer. It's probably gonna sound more on the lines of hell or highwater. I'm looking forward to what Alex comes out with, and i guarantee it will be better than this.