Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 5
  • Love 3
  • Downvote 3

1c10a72c9c1f1d5ceb0bdb84ca32666c.png

Other Releases by

yeah this kinda isn't good 

vocals are alright i guess but it's just not very well developed, not a fan of the sound

never been that huge on atreyu to be fair but i know they can be better than this 

• Upvote 1

yeah epic

It's an ok song, has some heavy spots and good riffs but doesn't surpass In Our Wake!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

Imo  it's better than the last album. Still mehh though.  

More interested in seeing what Alex puts out. If anything. 

• Upvote 1

Less of a cohesive song, more a proof of concept. Too many short sections without engaging transitions. Marc's screams are always welcome, don't know why it needs the vocal layers on top of it though.

• Upvote 1

not a fan of it

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

33 minutes ago, PaidInFull said:

yeah this kinda isn't good 

vocals are alright i guess but it's just not very well developed, not a fan of the sound

never been that huge on atreyu to be fair but i know they can be better than this 

listen fam i love you but goddamn is there one thread where you aren't shitting on a band (albeit deservedly) lmaoooooooo

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Not bad and has potential. Unfort too short for anything to really develop in this song.

@artiswar sorry for ping but in regards to your confused reaction almost every time there's a band i like they're shitting on them lol

47 minutes ago, throwaway007 said:

listen fam i love you but goddamn is there one thread where you aren't shitting on a band (albeit deservedly) lmaoooooooo

like most of them yeah? lol what 

go through my post history i'm usually a pretty positive person about music

• Upvote 7

yeah epic

26 minutes ago, throwaway007 said:

@artiswar sorry for ping but in regards to your confused reaction almost every time there's a band i like they're shitting on them lol

I don't get what you want. You click on a thread for a new Atreyu song in 2020 and you're surprised to see negative comments? 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, PaidInFull said:

like most of them yeah? lol what 

go through my post history i'm usually a pretty positive person about music

Can confirm! Just feel like your music taste is a bit more obscure than most people on this site. I guess they are confusing that with hate

• Upvote 1

Very chorus heavy, but that might be good because those other vocaLs aren’t great

• Confused 1

This isn’t as bad as the comment section made it out to be.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I always preferred the drummer Brandon's vocals over Alex.  Who is the new lead vocalist anyway?? It sounds like they almost tried to cover up some of his leads with heavy guitar. It's not that bad, prefer this direction over the past 2 full lengths

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Atreyu is officially hell or highwater 2.0. Alex doesn't want to admit that he heard the single before everyone else did and passively called them out on it. This is shit. 

Was really excited to see Atreyu releasing some new music. Upon listening though, I am rather disappointed. It sounded pretty flat and hollow.

1436859112550.gif

@DGDGT seriously the song sucks ass. I decided to give it a chance without Alex in it and now instantly decided that he was right. 

44 minutes ago, Ossy33xxx said:

I always preferred the drummer Brandon's vocals over Alex.  Who is the new lead vocalist anyway?? It sounds like they almost tried to cover up some of his leads with heavy guitar. It's not that bad, prefer this direction over the past 2 full lengths

Brandon is now the main vocalist with porter just doing screams and it won't be the same.

• Upvote 1

Alex left because they're turning soft. Oh, and they're working with Feldman. So that's just a recipe for generic radio-rock. 

• Upvote 2

I really wanted to like this.

eh. i dont know how to feel about this really.

1 hour ago, midtownhavok said:

Alex left because they're turning soft. Oh, and they're working with Feldman. So that's just a recipe for generic radio-rock. 

He left because Brandon is a dramatic little queen and wanted to be the lead.

• Upvote 1

Showed glimpses, executed poorly overall 

Lead Sails Paper Anchor is the best Atreyu album and don't even @ me.

But this is terribly underwhelming, and just not good.

• Upvote 1

Well I'm in the minority here by saying I actually really love this. I've been a fan for fucking years too. Although I'm not quite sure why they made this sound kinda rushed

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Baconcore said:

Atreyu is officially hell or highwater 2.0. Alex doesn't want to admit that he heard the single before everyone else did and passively called them out on it. This is shit. 

I very much doubt that considering the 2 ridiculously horrible albums he was apart of lol. This sounds better than the whole of In our wake aswell. Atreyu haven't been great since death grip really. 

• Downvote 1

Long Live asks if they can quit the discography already and form the band Will Everything Suck After Us.:banana:

Saitama vs. Nokia.jpg