Summers

Hollywood Undead - Heart Of A Champion (feat. Papa Roach & Ice Nine Kills) [Single] (2020)

29 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

1 minute ago, Physyadelic said:

Link does not work

link works

Awesome song!!!!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

@Physyadelic it works for everyone but you ;)

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Jesus Christ this is so boring...

I've genuinely not been bored by a song in a lil while, sounds like someone just created the melody and looped it constantly in garageband.

really uninspiring and bland

• Upvote 1

klbanneredo-min.png

Way to advertise new content, just use old one with setup that worked on tour. Original was already boring and generic, I don't think feats are going to change that

Spencer should have been on it more. They totally misused his range. Jacoby got his rapping and his singing in spencer only got a few lines of the same vocal style when he has the best range out of everyone on the song

• Upvote 5

Only came to hear Spencer, disappointed that they barely utilized him. He didn't sound very unique on this track either, had to listen hard to tell it was him when he came in

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Those feat are weak ngl, but expectations were already low once the crowd chant chorus kicked in

Spencer deserver better than those few lines

• Upvote 1

Same as above; loved the original and just wish Spencer had a bigger part.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Lefty007 said:

Same as above; loved the original and just wish Spencer had a bigger part.

Yup

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

I already love the original song so I obviously love this, but way to waste Spencer Charnas guys like god damn

• Upvote 1

This doesn't do it for me at all.

Cool art, reminds me of some Resident Evil covers, anyway, much better than cover of Volume 1!!

Okay, the fact I've only just realised that this is a remix of a song from Vol.1 just shows that HU have really given up at this point... Christ imagine remaking a bland song and attaching two big names to it just to try and pick up some attention 🤷‍♂️

klbanneredo-min.png

This is the same song from New Empire vol 1 if you google the tracklist for vol 2 you will see this song is not even on the new ep/album 

11 minutes ago, NatashaJonesx said:

This is the same song from New Empire vol 1 if you google the tracklist for vol 2 you will see this song is not even on the new ep/album 

https://genius.com/albums/Hollywood-undead/New-empire-vol-2

• Upvote 1

Saw the features, got my hopes up, just to be let down. Such a bummer. Always a guilty pleasure of mine seeing Jacoby get featured, but sadly the bands do it on songs they know are bad/bland to try and score points for trying.

Maybe if they respected their guest vocalists as much as they do tgeir own egos they would have them on good tracks. But, I understand that HU struggles to have "good tracks".

when I saw the double feature announced I was skeptical but still hyped I mean thats a loaded list of talent on one track, but this just didnt cut it for me. I was expecting a lot more from the features, especially from spencer. Great concept idea that fell flat, least to me :/

38 minutes ago, NatashaJonesx said:

might wanna check this

That's from 6 months ago, here's the tracklist from iTunes this morning.

• Upvote 1

People were saying the new ETF song was cringy and awful... Uhh have you heard this?!?!

PSP JEsus.gif

1 hour ago, Frak The Gods said:

People were saying the new ETF song was cringy and awful... Uhh have you heard this?!?!

That poppy trash they released earlier today? 

This is a masterpiece compared to that. 

• Confused 1

Everyone's saying that the features were bland and whatnot. Listen, with the features on the track that's like 7 vocalists on one track... What do you expect? It's hard when you remix a song to find a spot for everyone...

I'm sure if Spencer had a whole verse, then people would be bitching that there's like 4-5 verses in the song. I do prefer the original over this, but in all honesty, I think this is getting WAY more hate than it deserves

Heart of a Champion actually is one of their better newer songs. Though, Johnny's original verse was wayyy better. But this is by no means bad...Like, they dropped Coming Home, and you're gonna say this is shit?!

• Upvote 3

Not gonna lie I really like this. 

I don't find myself saying that about HU too often these days, but this is a banger. 

Anything Jacoby is on is usually great in my books! Didn't care for the original one too much but this one, especially his part, does it for me!