All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
Lord Kingdom

Kingdom of Giants - Passenger (2020)

98 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

AOTY everywhere but Lorna Shore/Immortal N1 contender world. For now...

hello-is-it-pee-youre-looking-for.png

Welp another AOTY for sure. So unbelievably good

• Upvote 1

tumblr_mb34zsMLZ51r74zpdo1_500.gif

Synthwave synths go brr

I feel like I've been saying a lot of things go brr, but they actually have. I'm calling things like I see them.

This shit's good. Definitely not Loathe level. Yall who have been saying its comparable in quality are wilding. But it's good

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

20200902_221303.jpg

Yeah this is a good album but it seems a bit too fillery at points, the good songs bang for sure but with certain tracks you can tell they are fillers and that ruins the flow for the album completely. Its better than their prior album but not as good as GC and the releases prior to that album but I don't think they will reach them heights again tbh. it is in the better half of core albums this year but it doesn't come close to releases from Loathe, Protest the Hero and Touche' Amore' 

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

3 hours ago, artiswar said:

Anyone know why they left off No Faith No Space? 

No Faith No Space was released as a single back when they were on InVogue so it couldn’t be released on a Sharptone release

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Summers said:

Yeah this is a good album but it seems a bit too fillery at points, the good songs bang for sure but with certain tracks you can tell they are fillers and that ruins the flow for the album completely. Its better than their prior album but not as good as GC and the releases prior to that album I don't think they will reach them heights again tbh. it is in the better half of core albums this year but it doesn't come close to releases like Loathe, Protest the Hero and Touche' Amore' 

You know that sometimes, someone or something pissed a band too much and they are going fully for that heavy throne out of nowhere, destroying everything in their way. HOPES

Man I love this album, a couple songs are good at best, but there is a lot of REALLY great tracks on this album. Sleeper and Lost Hills are probably my favorites. Album as a whole is fun and the replay value seems to be really good. Will probably make it somewhere on my top 10 AOTY list.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Is that Courtney LaPlante on The Ride?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AlexrooXell said:

Is that Courtney LaPlante on The Ride?

it is!

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

yeah epic

1 minute ago, PaidInFull said:

it is!

Ok, this album gets bonus points from me.

This album is sick, well done KoG :)

I'm not getting the hype for this album. It's just solid so far. And when are they going to do another song like Sky Burial? That is one of the most intense, heavy-ass songs I've ever heard and I wish some of these new songs weren't so clean-vocal heavy. I'm only halfway through so far so hopefully the second half fares better. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, artiswar said:

I'm not getting the hype for this album. It's just solid so far. And when are they going to do another song like Sky Burial? That is one of the most intense, heavy-ass songs I've ever heard and I wish some of these new songs weren't so clean-vocal heavy. I'm only halfway through so far so hopefully the second half fares better. 

Bruh that album/song came out 6 years ago

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I know but my point still stands. Glad you guys are liking it tho. 

I’d be surprised if people still say ground culture is their best after listening to this.

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 2

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

This album is really mediocre, leave it to the KL community to jerk off over mediocre albums once again. 

This band really can't pull off this "vibey" style of metalcore that more bands are trying, ground culture is still easily their best work next to their EP. The production on this album fucking sucks, that guitar tone doesn't even sound very good and it's not even at the forefront of the mix. It sounds so fucking tinny. The only saving grace for this album is that Dana is an incredible vocalist, really wish he would do more features. 

You could play this whole album front to back for me like 3 times in a row and I'd still have trouble telling you which song is which. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Coma Witch said:

This album is really mediocre, leave it to the KL community to jerk off over mediocre albums once again. 

This band really can't pull off this "vibey" style of metalcore that more bands are trying, ground culture is still easily their best work next to their EP. The production on this album fucking sucks, that guitar tone doesn't even sound very good and it's not even at the forefront of the mix. It sounds so fucking tinny. The only saving grace for this album is that Dana is an incredible vocalist, really wish he would do more features. 

You could play this whole album front to back for me like 3 times in a row and I'd still have trouble telling you which song is which. 

😂😭😭

its allright, has like 3 decent tracks, but clean vocals are forgettable

• Upvote 2

absolutely love this album right on GC's level for me, i like how the vibe is really consistent throughout this album and makes me feel like one consistently amazing song all through out the run time, i also like effortlessly dana switches from screams to singing and back again through out the album.Overall an amazing album, maybe itll become my favorite album by them in due time.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Definitely my favorite thing these guys have put out and this is one of the bands i own every album from 😂

• Upvote 1

These guys have flown under the radar ever since Every Wave of Sound. Nice to see they've accumulated a larger fan base. This albums a banger!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, humbleledger said:

ahhh yeah late night leaks THANK YOU

also codeorange is my new religion

😂

So yeah this is my AOTY, even over TAS. It’s such a fun and replayable generic metalcore album that hits a solid A on almost every point. The writing, the lyricism, the hooks, the vocals, everything is so damn good. This album has all of my favorite KoG songs, outside of maybe Cash Out and Motif. Lost Hills is easily their best song ever. Other than that, Night Shift, Burner, Wayfinder, Blue Dream, and The Ride are also A1 tracks. This record definitely cements them as one of my all time favorite bands. 

• Love 4

Awesome album. Two Suns is such a banger. I wasn't really checking the singles out much, was waiting for the album to come out. And it didn't disappoint.

What an absolute banger.

Most anticipated album has finally arrived. 10/10

ilikeitalot.gif