Cosmic Reaper

Like Moths to Flames - Selective Sacrifice [Single] (2020)

18 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Hot DAMN. Like Moths to Flames bringing the heat!

• Upvote 1

3 of 3 but that outro was unnecessarily long, they can put a breakdown there and repeat the spicy synth (02:33), damn it.

Still great; just doesn't stand out like the first two.  Still ridiculously hype for this album!

This fucking rips, the guitar work is catchy as fuck, that breakdown came out of left field and made me instantly bolt up right with excitement.

Damn LMTF okayyyy this is in contention for my AOTY list

• Upvote 1

klbanneredo-min.png

fucking BANGS bro 

yeah epic

B A N G E R !!!!!!!!!!

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

<-

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

http://www.facebook.com/DosesNJ

New song "Glass Crown" out now!
http://linktr.ee/Doses

Pump more of this shit directly into my veins please.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

one of the most legitimate songs scene bands ever put out. respek from Russia.

not actually tho.  just from me. 

I’m actually surprised how much I’m digging this stuff. Really good. Never disliked them, they normally just dont do anything special, and becomes forgettable after the first couple listens. But I’m definitely digging this. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, OrcaSmuggler said:

I’m actually surprised how much I’m digging this stuff. Really good. Never disliked them, they normally just dont do anything special, and becomes forgettable after the first couple listens. But I’m definitely digging this. 

Same here, they most definitely experimented with the way they structure their songs. 

I still think the vocals are a little too low in the mix, like many others have commented on youtube. But structurally speaking they really upped their game, there's still the classic verse chorus verse type of structure but they clearly mixed it up compared to their older material.

• Upvote 2

Bro!!! I am genuinely scared to check this record out. All amazing songs like wtf is up with all these bands... this year AOTY is going be such an amazing experience... everybody having an opinion and for once most of us can agree to it lol

That's the best single so far, imo. Really fucking good stuff.

• Upvote 1

I watched you burning every bridge, then blame the smoke for your eyes burning.

This shit slaps

• Upvote 1

ezgif-4-691fb700c39e.gif.3ecc240b91235490915e500fd7210f2a.gif

This could defs be my AOTY....

Nothing has completely stood out as AOTY for me yet, usually by now I have some idea, but nothing has hit that extra extra level yet...

Will probably need a custom eq for this album to bring the vocals up a little.

Good shit though....eye for an eye is an all time fave, hopefully this can hit those levels

Cheers

5 hours ago, Adec21 said:

Same here, they most definitely experimented with the way they structure their songs. 

I still think the vocals are a little too low in the mix, like many others have commented on youtube. But structurally speaking they really upped their game, there's still the classic verse chorus verse type of structure but they clearly mixed it up compared to their older material.

Totally agree, the vocals are way too low in the mix. 

• Love 1

After a first listen, it's probably my favorite song of the singles and EP. Typical LMTF song with a great chorus, but a few unique choices here and there throughout the song make it better than the others

• Upvote 1