• Love 1

The-Devil-Wears-Prada (2).jpg

Fucking insane

• Love 1

Wow this is great :)

• Love 1

thanks !!!!!!!

• Love 1

Been waiting so long for new music from them!

• Love 1

Original style of Metalcore for two please. This is relentless.

• Love 2

This shit's insane, possibly my EP of the year. So happy that the album from a few years back wasn't a one off thing and that they're sticking around

• Love 1

It’s good but was hoping for tracks like their self titled album

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, The_Wolverine said:

It’s good but was hoping for tracks like their self titled album

you forgot the "said no one ever" part

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 3

I really loved the self titled album sound(unpopular opinion I know) but the heaviness in this slaps hard. It really sounds like it was made for live shows. Fuck covid and 2020,lets hope we get shows next year and get to catch some of this EP. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks lol. Literally just deleted their album off my sd card a little over a month ago thinking I wouldn't hear anymore from these guys again. But I'm glad I was wrong!

• Confused 1

This release is good, but with that said, it seems very repetitive which I was afraid of after their last release. Don't get me wrong I loved 'XVIII' but I felt there was an issue with their song writing. A couple songs felt repetitive and 'Inferno' went where I was worried it would. When I say repetitive, I mean the same few lyrics are chanted over and over throughout many songs and it isn't the biggest issue but I still have my faults with it. Besides that, this album is heavy, aggressive, and one hell of a listen. The vocals are amazing and the instruments fit the style perfectly. I do highly recommend this piece regardless of my initial complaint.

Note: I did not get into Eighteen Visions until 'XVIII' and have only really listened to that album plus 'Inferno.'

19 hours ago, anicepop said:

This release is good, but with that said, it seems very repetitive which I was afraid of after their last release. Don't get me wrong I loved 'XVIII' but I felt there was an issue with their song writing. A couple songs felt repetitive and 'Inferno' went where I was worried it would. When I say repetitive, I mean the same few lyrics are chanted over and over throughout many songs and it isn't the biggest issue but I still have my faults with it. Besides that, this album is heavy, aggressive, and one hell of a listen. The vocals are amazing and the instruments fit the style perfectly. I do highly recommend this piece regardless of my initial complaint.

Note: I did not get into Eighteen Visions until 'XVIII' and have only really listened to that album plus 'Inferno.'

I also found some of the songs to be repetitive as well. They all Sound really similar to each other. I really like their self titled album a lot 

Why isn't this on deezer grrrrrrr

Sig-2.png