Summers

Nickelback - All The Right Reasons (15th Anniversary Expanded Edition) (2020)

26 posts in this topic

Leaked
Release - October 2, 2020
Genre - Alternative Rock, Crunkcore
Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

Tracklist:

01. Follow You Home (2020 Remaster) (4:20)
02. Fight For All The Wrong Reasons (2020 Remaster) (3:44)
03. Photograph (2020 Remaster) (4:19)
04. Animals (2020 Remaster) (3:06)
05. Savin' Me (2020 Remaster) (3:39)
06. Far Away (2020 Remaster) (3:58)
07. Next Contestant (2020 Remaster) (3:34)
08. Side Of A Bullet (2020 Remaster) (3:00)
09. If Everyone Cared (2020 Remaster) (3:38)
10. Someone That You're With (2020 Remaster) (4:02)
11. Rockstar (2020 Remaster) (4:15)
12. We Will Rock You (2020 Remaster) (2:00)
13. Photograph (Acoustic) (2020 Remaster) (4:23)
14. Too Bad (Acoustic) (2020 Remaster) (3:59)
15. Someday (Live Acoustic) (2020 Remaster) (3:25)
16. Intro_Animals (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (5:08)
17. Woke Up This Morning (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (4:49)
18. Photograph (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (4:23)
19. Because Of You (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (4:28)
20. Far Away (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (4:08)
21. Never Again (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (4:12)
22. Savin' Me (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (3:36)
23. Someday (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (4:39)
24. Side Of A Bullet (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (2:59)
25. How You Remind Me (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (4:07)
26. Too Bad (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (5:35)
27. Figured You Out (Live at Buffalo Chip, Sturgis, SD, 8_8_2006) (7:35)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes

• Upvote 1
  • Love 6
  • Ban 2

Screen_Shot_2020-09-04_at_7.10.32_PM.png

Other Releases by

Love it 

• Upvote 1

FINALLY some good CRUNKCORE

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Real talk tho - I was looking forward to this. I grew up listening to Nickelback, and The Long Road is one of those albums that stuck with me. It's got some damn good riffs. I also liked their newest album, Feed The Machine.

• Upvote 4

Honestly, I never understood the visceral hate this band got. When they came out with "How You Remind Me" I was hooked. Loved them. This album has some just INCREDIBLE songs. "Savin' Me", "If Everyone Cared" are gorgeous songs. Then we have "Follow You Home" that opens the album up with some heavy ass drums, it sets the album up perfectly because my tied for favorite song on the album "Animals" hits and even though the lyrics are dumb the instrumentals are awesome that has some aggressive drums for a Pop-Rock band.

"Side Of A Bullet" which is not only about Dimebag Darrell but contains an unused solo by Dimebag that was recorded for Vulgar Display of Power but never used. They reached out got permission from all parties involved for the song which is class act. 

They respect Metal and Rock and they catch so much shit for it because... Why? Some dumb lyrics here and there? I never understood it. They are great and I'll probably get some ban hammers but it is what it is.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, Doninger said:

Honestly, I never understood the visceral hate this band got. When they came out with "How You Remind Me" I was hooked. Loved them. This album has some just INCREDIBLE songs. "Savin' Me", "If Everyone Cared" are gorgeous songs. Then we have "Follow You Home" that opens the album up with some heavy ass drums, it sets the album up perfectly because my tied for favorite song on the album "Animals" hits and even though the lyrics are dumb the instrumentals are awesome that has some aggressive drums for a Pop-Rock band.

"Side Of A Bullet" which is not only about Dimebag Darrell but contains an unused solo by Dimebag that was recorded for Vulgar Display of Power but never used. They reached out got permission from all parties involved for the song which is class act. 

They respect Metal and Rock and they catch so much shit for it because... Why? Some dumb lyrics here and there? I never understood it. They are great and I'll probably get some ban hammers but it is what it is.

it's the cool, hip thing to do. lol. i did hate them at first back in the day but when i stuck around and saw them in concert after the openers, i realize they actually had some good songs thats beyond whats on the radio and that they were great entertainers who went beyond just playing a show. 

Super excited about this for a couple of months now. Sad that they had to cancel the tour but everyone had to stay safe.

If u dont fugg to ANIMALS ur gey, lol

HAIL CHAD aka TheKroegster™

• Upvote 1

Underrated album. This band gets way too much unnecessary hate.

Suchhhhhhhhhhh a good album. TY!

Would you look at that photograph 

Finally, some real rock 'n' roll music, can I get a hell yeah, brothers?

• Upvote 1

im cumming and shit etc

• Love 1

yeah epic

I am so fucking turned on right now.

• Love 1

I remember being obsessed with 'Rockstar' when i was 13. Like them or hate them, they knew how to write a chorus back then.

Nowadays unfortunately, i only seem to enjoy them when they cover other bands, Metallica for instance. All very talented musicians. Just not the best in song writing. 

Check them out covering 'Sad But True'!

Haven't heard that cover....it's actually pretty damn good. They would do well making heavier, more  metal, songs

Oh man, I used to listen to these guys back in 2005. I remember how I heard the How You Remind Me and just loved it. But I didn't know who the author was. Only after a couple of years I got their discography. I'd say that this is one of the bands that got me into rock music.

Love their early work, especially 2001 - The Long Road.

Even though my music taste has changed a lot, they're still quite pleasant to listen to.

Forgot how much I like some of these songs 

• Upvote 1

I enjoy some solid Nickelback now and then. Always solid music for the most part.

'Cause my bright is too slight to hold back all my dark.

Genuinely surprised to see all the Nickelback love on here, I thought this comments section was gonna be a fucking trainwreck. 

On 10/6/2020 at 9:12 PM, dominicb said:

Genuinely surprised to see all the Nickelback love on here, I thought this comments section was gonna be a fucking trainwreck. 

See I'm never sure if positive comments are legitimate, or if they are playing into the old Nickelback = bad joke. 

Yooo.. Savin Me was my SHIT in 6th grade.. that just took me way back

Now my real question is. would you all consider this on my aoty list or no cause its a remastered?

• Haha 2