All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
967-EVIL

Shrine of Malice - Obyrith (2020)

70 posts in this topic

If it weren't for the recent video of Greg surfacing I'd be jamming the fuck out of this right now. But I'm good on a rapist, maybe if they get a new vocalist but at that point they might as well just change the name too.

Share this post


Link to post

Other Releases by

4 minutes ago, Thatoneguy335 said:

Holy shit I didn't know about any of this until I got to this thread. Saw a part of the video. Disgusting. Dude was probably the single most talented up and coming vocalist in the genre and now his career is over. Is it so hard to not be a pile of shit? Jesus, this scene lately...The band is probably done after all this.

I guess we know where all the malice came from. What a bunch of pricks.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Draxxzor said:

This  band rules

 

bruh-face-meme-2.jpg

  • Haha 6

 

 

EFo5Hj3XoAAmas3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Summers said:

Check out Lorna Shore they are pretty much the same thing. Also funny how you endorse 6ix9ine but this is too much lol

I don't endorse 6ix9ine lol, y'all are fucking wild, learn to read, all I said about him was that it takes a lot of balls to still keep doing his thing when there are probably several hits out on him, y'all are fucking wild.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Absolutely disgusting. Enjoyed these guys, but it's not hard to drop listening to pieces of shit. I did it for Burzum and As I Lay Dying easily, won't be hard to drop one Deathcore band.

 

At least Distant and Sold Soul are safe.

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, TomoLust said:

I don't endorse 6ix9ine lol, y'all are fucking wild, learn to read, all I said about him was that it takes a lot of balls to still keep doing his thing when there are probably several hits out on him, y'all are fucking wild.

Homie you literally defended 6ix9ine multiple times in the thread don't make me get receipts 🤷‍♂️


 

klbanneredo-min.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, BlueWall said:

Homie you literally defended 6ix9ine multiple times in the thread don't make me get receipts 🤷‍♂️

There is a huge difference between someone lying to you about their age and maliciously assaulting someone. There is a very distinct difference and you're out of your fucking mind if you can't see that. You can pull out whatever petty receipts you wanna argue with, that's all I said back there.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, TomoLust said:

There is a huge difference between someone lying to you about their age and maliciously assaulting someone. There is a very distinct difference and you're out of your fucking mind if you can't see that. You can pull out whatever petty receipts you wanna argue with, that's all I said back there.

 

Rape is rape regardless of whether it was forceful or not.

Statutory rape is still rape.

 

It takes two seconds to ask someone's age and if you're uncertain you don't carry on with it, 6ix9ine didn't stop to question it which shows little regard for morality.

 

Yet you commend him for his brazenness and his IDGAF attitude.

 

Poor form

Screenshot_2020-09-26-23-20-38-68.jpg

  • Haha 1

 

klbanneredo-min.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

F

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TomoLust said:

There is a huge difference between someone lying to you about their age and maliciously assaulting someone. There is a very distinct difference and you're out of your fucking mind if you can't see that. You can pull out whatever petty receipts you wanna argue with, that's all I said back there.

Rape is rape, I don't even think you can use this argument when he was convicted on charges of raping a thirteen years old, and apparently, distributing videos of it, and using part of it, in a music video. I don't know about you, but if a thirteen year old lied to me about their age, I wouldn't listen? Cause I can tell the difference between a thirteen year old and an adult

This is some high quality ass victim blaming. And it's kinda sick that you're doing so. You should always verify someone's age, always. It's still considered statutory rape in most states. Because you failed to make sure that person really was of age. And in some cases, I'd say even didn't care. You could make a strong argument it's emotional manipulation, especially with someone who has a huge platform

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well if you can't/won't separate the art from the artist, don't think you'll have too much problem finding a substitute 

All these bands sound the same anyway:banana::banana:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post

Despite the drama, this is a good album, a fun deathcore one. Less dynamic than Immortal was, for comparison, but still fun listen

Share this post


Link to post

I listened to a few tracks but I was starting to feel dirty about it, and it wasn't very good anyway. These guys peaked hard on their first release and everything since has basically been them repeating themselves with less success, nothing about any of their songs is distinct, it all runs together. On the bright side it makes tossing them in the dumpster easier.

Share this post


Link to post

@ this thread in general, i do not understand the amount of mental gymnastics some of you will go through to consume shitty deathcore

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

I won't listen because I can't scrobble this shit with tracklist like that

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, NieR:Automata™ said:

I won't listen because I can't scrobble this shit with tracklist like that

 

Wouldn't listen anyways here but this rings so true for me.  I'm super obsessive compulsive about my track names actually being correct.

  • Love 1

"When this evening started I was feeling so dump trucks, but now it's like 100 forklifts!"

 

 

banner2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, NieR:Automata™ said:

I won't listen because I can't scrobble this shit with tracklist like that

 

well the cover/tracks have been updated so go off now if youd like

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, serafina said:

 

well the cover/tracks have been updated so go off now if youd like

Quite hilarious timing

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Wait....I thought the snippet of video was taken from the girls' OnlyFans in July of 2020, in which the vid is 4+ minutes long after the kissing part, and she's actually fully into it saying "fuck me! Fuck me!" while they go at it? People on Twitter bought her OF and said this was a total cancel-culture setup and that she even posted it to pornhub for a while.....I don't know what to believe anymore. :( if it was rape, or any form of genuine assault, obviously fuck this cunt. That goes without saying.

EDIT: all of this aside, the album is fucking badass...but that just makes me sad rather than happy at all. Goddammit.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, 100%Lamp said:

@ this thread in general, i do not understand the amount of mental gymnastics some of you will go through to consume shitty deathcore

"favorite genre : Sludge Metal" ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Venomborn said:

Wait....I thought the snippet of video was taken from the girls' OnlyFans in July of 2020, in which the vid is 4+ minutes long after the kissing part, and she's actually fully into it saying "fuck me! Fuck me!" while they go at it? People on Twitter bought her OF and said this was a total cancel-culture setup and that she even posted it to pornhub for a while.....I don't know what to believe anymore. :( if it was rape, or any form of genuine assault, obviously fuck this cunt. That goes without saying.

EDIT: all of this aside, the album is fucking badass...but that just makes me sad rather than happy at all. Goddammit.

She was still on drugs... But the fact that she posted it on Pornhub probably means it was not rape, I did not see the video on PH so can't say if it's true or not. Deathcore vocalists are disgusting and likes being with weird addicted girls. 

  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Medusa said:

She was still on drugs... But the fact that she posted it on Pornhub probably means it was not rape, I did not see the video on PH so can't say if it's true or not. Deathcore vocalists are disgusting and likes being with weird addicted girls. 

Dickie Allen is good..

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, ErkvtCvlt said:

Dickie Allen is good..

I'm also a Deathcore vocalist ! Of course not as good as a professional but yeah I know it's not true... There's Dickie, Luke (Acrania, HE), Tyler (Traitors), CJ (McMahon, of course), Scott (Carnifex), Joseph (FFAA) & God himself Ben Duerr (SoI, HP) 

Share this post


Link to post

Well well well, 2020 is wild af. I usually tend to support bands that I discover through this website but hey, thank fuck for piracy, I can still enjoy the music without supporting a piece of shit. Sucks for the others in the band tho.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, RpgRiser said:

Well well well, 2020 is wild af. I usually tend to support bands that I discover through this website but hey, thank fuck for piracy, I can still enjoy the music without supporting a piece of shit. Sucks for the others in the band tho.

Exactly what I thought. Band members are not always together, they don't know if their fellow members are rapists. My best friend could be one I would not know. 

 

But.... The bassist did something wrong too apparently. Not aware of this tho

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ErkvtCvlt said:

Dickie Allen is good..

Overrated

 

Will be proven otherwise if he can ever put together a solid live siow

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Medusa said:

Exactly what I thought. Band members are not always together, they don't know if their fellow members are rapists. My best friend could be one I would not know. 

 

But.... The bassist did something wrong too apparently. Not aware of this tho

Bruh, 2020 just makes me want to stop reading anything that's close to news, it's been way too much of an oversaturated year.

 

2 hours ago, ErkvtCvlt said:

Dickie Allen is good..

My boi Alex Terrible is clean and wholesome as well. As far as I know anyway.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Listen to the leak if you want idc, just don’t give them any money 

#PoopInGregGilbertsCornflakes

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

ResidentSleeper genre. That font is like a 90s kid holding on to his JNCO jeans in 2020.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Copyright © 2013-2020 Kingdom Leaks.