All good things must come to an end... Kingdom Leaks will be permanently shutting down on January 1st, 2021. All user and site data will be permanently deleted. Existing users will have until December 31st to join the community Discord server. Read announcement
967-EVIL

clipping. - Visions of Bodies Being Burned (2020)

28 posts in this topic

Other Releases by

Fuck yeah, hope quality's fine.

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

been listening to this all day. some of their most grisly and visceral work since midcity, for sure. favs are Say The Name, Pain Everyday, Body For The Pile, Looking Like Meat, Check The Lock, and Enlacing.

• Love 1

corn.png.d48f3a7d4515ab7ce8f058763bf1d283.png

Hope it's as spooky as TEAATB

20200902_221303.jpg

After three listens will pre-emptively say that this is one of the coolest hip-hop packages to drop this year so far and probably for the rest of the year. Just too fucking impressive in its approach to creating atmosphere, production, themes, delivery, etc and an improvement over their previous LP imo. 320+ can't come soon enough.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

let me in.

8c1R5CB.gif

If this at least half as good as There Existed an Addiction to Blood, I'll be happily putting this on repeat. The comments seem to indicate it will be.

LESFUCKINGOOOOOOOOOO

AOTY

Oh man I wasn’t expecting to see this! Stoked for this, these guys are awesome. 

Well, this is certainly not for me...

• Upvote 2

Oh fuck yes, jam it right in my earhole

this album is dope

Is this seriously another no-contest AOTY? Fuck me, this is one of the best groups in music right now that I can name.

Is it me or is drove and eaten alive switched?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PersonM1 said:

Is it me or is drove and eaten alive switched?

it is

This is so fun. 

candlesticksinthedarkvisionsofbodiesbeingburned

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

So good. Everything about this is so entertaining

• Upvote 1

20200902_221303.jpg

320 and FLAC added!

• Love 1

johnny booth.gif

Is the FLAC from a vinyl rip or something? Volume's low, it sounds quite muddied and the first like second of Say the Name is cut off, comes out with "-andle sticks in the dark", the 128kbps version sounds far superior :\

• Sad 1

On 10/5/2020 at 7:55 AM, Adexus said:

Is the FLAC from a vinyl rip or something? Volume's low, it sounds quite muddied and the first like second of Say the Name is cut off, comes out with "-andle sticks in the dark", the 128kbps version sounds far superior :\

i'm pretty sure the 128kbps files are official files, a bunch of my friends preordered the album on vinyl and got an MP3 download code emailed to them. i could be very wrong tho

7 hours ago, dominicb said:

i'm pretty sure the 128kbps files are official files, a bunch of my friends preordered the album on vinyl and got an MP3 download code emailed to them. i could be very wrong tho

Wouldn't be surprised, they sound pretty great for 128kbps

• Upvote 1

Finally got around to checking this out, after loving most of clippings catalogue, I kinda was spooked away a bit by the godawful Chapter 319, but holy fuck this is good, like, seriously good.

Pain Everyday and Enlacing blew my head apart.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:55 AM, Adexus said:

It has a much wider dynamic range, and 0.999855 album peak. You've fallen pray to the loudness = better bias, as everyone does (the pre-order tracks digitally have less dynamic range and higher peaks). It's a very well documented psychological bias. The frequency mix is different though from vinyl, with more in the lower frequencies for sure. The digital album is out in a week. Enjoy this until then! :)

On 10/16/2020 at 1:45 PM, skull88 said:

It has a much wider dynamic range, and 0.999855 album peak. You've fallen pray to the loudness = better bias, as everyone does (the pre-order tracks digitally have less dynamic range and higher peaks). It's a very well documented psychological bias. The frequency mix is different though from vinyl, with more in the lower frequencies for sure. The digital album is out in a week. Enjoy this until then! :)

Will you be updating with the digital album release? Or is it done?

On 9/26/2020 at 10:15 AM, 967-EVIL said:

cover.jpg

Leaked
Release - October 23, 2020

Genre - Hip-Hop, Horrorcore, Experimental

Quality - MP3, 320 kbps CBR / FLAC

*Shout out to @TM Leaks for providing this.*

Tracklist:

01. Intro (02:20)
02. Say the Name (05:00)
03. Wytchboard (Interlude) (00:30)
04. '96 Neve Campbell (feat. Cam & China) (03:21)
05. Something Underneath (02:36)
06. Make Them Dead (04:06)
07. She Bad (03:27)
08. Invocation (Interlude) [with Greg Stuart] (01:13)
09. Pain Everyday (with Michael Esposito) (03:39)
10. Check the Lock (03:37)
11. Looking Like Meat (feat. Ho99o9) (03:30)
12. Drove (Interlude) (05:41)
13. Eaten Alive (with Jeff Parker & Ted Byrnes) (00:52)
14. Body for the Pile (with Sickness) (04:25)
15. Enlacing (04:44)
16. Secret Piece (03:42)

Download

Support!

Facebook / iTunes / Physical

I purchased the album and it definitely has different master than the one posted here. Not sure if I'm allowed to post link here, but you can find the release on rutracker or just grab a copy and support clipping. ;)

• Upvote 1

Digital 320 and FLAC added!

• Upvote 2

ABUSEOFPOWER.JPG

BCJNh3t.png

thanks